Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$23.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $6.99
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Twirl, demi-pointe or plie with this super elastic and roomy Danskin Now girls' short sleeve leotard and skirt set. In black or pink, this little girl will have so much fun during ballet class. The skirt is perfect for twirling around and learning new poses every class.
Danskin Now Girls' Short-Sleeve Leotard and Skirt Set:
- Leotard: 92% cotton, 8% spandex
- Short sleeve
- Scoop neck
- Pull-on style
- Machine wash cold
- Skirt: 100% polyester
- Flared shape
- Elastic waistband with center flower accent
- Machine wash cold</
Fabric Care Instructions: Cool iron when needed; leotard: machine wash cold w/ like colors; Do not iron.; Do not iron heat seal label. skirt:machine wash cold w/ like colors; Remove promptly; only non-chlorine bleach when needed; Tumble dry low
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Leotard:92% cotton8% spandex,Skirt:100% Polyester|
|Clothing Size:||XS (4/5)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DG12T207|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|4||4/5 (XS)||39 – 41½||23||21||23|
|5||42 – 44½||24||21½||24|
|6||6/6X (S)||45 – 46½||25||22||25½|
|6X||47 – 48½||26||23||26½|
|7||7/8 (M)||49 – 50½||27||24||28|
|8||51 – 53||28||25||29½|
|10||10/12 (L)||53½ – 55||29||26||30½|
|12||55½ – 57½||30½||27||32|
|14||14/16 (XL)||58 – 60||31½||28||33|
|16||60 – 62||33||29||34½|
|18||18 (XXL)||60 – 62||34||30||35½|
|20||60 – 62||35½||31||37|
|7 SLIM||49 – 50½||25½||22||25|
|8 SLIM||51 – 53||26½||23||27½|
|10 SLIM||53½ – 55||27½||24||28½|
|12 SLIM||55 – 57½||29||25||30|
|14 SLIM||58 – 60||30||26||31|
|16 SLIM||60 – 62||31½||27||32½|
|18 SLIM||60 – 62||32½||28||33½|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My daughter will be 4 in August and wears a 5t or XS in girls. I got her the XS and it fits great.by Brattyone117/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sizing would the same as normal children sizes.by tooklebird9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The youngest of my students was a 4 year old and we ordered her a 6. I recommend measuring before ordering and then order per the size chart.by EyeShine9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- small medium largeby mary719/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- True to size.by WinChi9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a 6 year old and the fit was true to size for herby MBHomeschoolmomof39/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the leotards run the same size as normal children's clothing.by tooklebird5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Medium is 7/8by EyeShine7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- m= 7-8by mary715/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My experience with this item is that it fits true to size so whatever size you would normally wear in street clothes small, medium, large, etc. is what I would buy in this. My older daughter is a 12/14 plus and I bought a XL and it fit perfectly. My younger daughter whom I purchased this set for a couple of years ago is a slim and at the time was a size 5 slim and I purchased a small and had no issues. Keep in mind that this item has a spandex stretch material to it so it will stretch for your child if you think you may want to go a size smaller because they are tiny like my younger child.by supermomandiknowit7/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?