Similar items in stock
- Reduced Pricefrom $18.15
- from $15.00
Danskin Now - Foam Front Zip Sport Bra-High Impact
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash cold separately or with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Do not iron.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||body: 84% Polyester 16% Spandexexclusive of decoration.lining: 100% polyester|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am a 34D and bought the 36D size and it fit comfortable and snug. It is not loose at all. I think they run a size small in circumference. I would get a 42B personally. Yes they give lots of support. I can jog in it and jump rope without the saggy, drooping chest bouncing. Hope this helpsby Nomad99993/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 67 with a slight build. I workout almost everyday. I find this bra very comfortable but I am small chested (34B). This does not have a wire, which I like. I do a lot of aerobics and find the support that it gives me is quite good.by foxisbeautiful2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a similar fit in a 36D. I found the bra tended to ride up as the straps are too short, and the front zipper was bulky and horribly uncomfortable. If you need a front zipper I would definitely try the bra on first and make sure zipper is small and flexible. This one leaves marks through the thickly padded under-cover.by rcdallas11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 36d an bought a 36d and it fits perfect tons of support. I am able to run comfortably.by Littlemomma2665810/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this bra will push them together to make more of the one boob approach. I think the sizing is right on, so I dont think you should have a problem there. I have D boobs and they do give a lot of support.by GoodFit210/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used this bra after a breast reduction because of the zipper front. It's very convenient to take this bra off and on. The support is fantastic but not "compressing" like a lot of the other sports bra's. I found the sizes to be pretty spot on and similar to other brands...like Vanity fair or Playtex. The overall quality of the Bra though isn't the best. I know under armour makes a fantastic zipper front sports bra and would recommend that bra...but the under armour zipper front bra is around 40$ where Danskin is only 9$. So overall, this bra is a great deal, does the job, and pleased due to the price and overall average quality.by BlackSand13/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does give you support and is very comfortable! Not sure what size you should order but I certainly recommend this product. I bought two.. One in white.. One in black .. Really glad that I didby Zadocsdaughter9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is by far the best bra I have owned. It gives maximum support and is very comfortable. I believe you will be very satisfied with this bra. I am 42 and have 3 kids, so my breasts aren't what they used to be. I am extremely satisfied with the zippered bra. If you wear 40B, I would consider buying that size or maybe one size smaller. I wear a 36B normally but when I bought the bra it was for exercise so I tried 34B and it is perfect! Hope this helpsby marshe288/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered my true size and it fit. This bra is very supportive, but not flattering. It does create a uni-boob. I did not find this bra to be comfortable when I was sitting. The bottom of the zipper poked me and you can see the zipper tab through your clothes. The zipper does not lay flat. I found the Danskin Now Adjustable Back Foam Sport Bra to be much more comfortable. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Danskin-Now-Adjustable-Back-Foam-Sport-Bra/14520436by LittleGate7/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I Purchased This Bra After Having Breast Augmentation Surgery. It Was Recommended By My Dr. The Support And Comfort Is Very Nice.The Only Downfall I Had With It Was Not Knowing Exactly What Size To Get. Most Sports Bra Just Ask For Your Band Size But This Also Required A Cup Size. I Really Do Recommend The Front Zip Ones Above The Pull Over Or Back Latch.by Simeon12345/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Cotton. Made of polyester and spandexby ZumbaBabe9/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Danskin Now - Foam Front Zip Sport Bra is made from a 50% cotton, 50% spandex blended fabric.by CommunityAnswer4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you wont like this one made of 50 cotton 50 spandexby happyperson55003/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?