Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $9.00
- Rollbackfrom $5.81
- Rollbackfrom $14.00Save $2.00
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Danskin Now Women's Racerback Tank gives you comfortable support through out your activity. The racerback moves with you, Dri-More keeps you dry and the mesh accents allow you to breathe. Has a pocket for you’re your favorite tunes and built in bra for extra support. Don't forget to pair with our Core bottoms for the ultimate workout outfit!
Danskin Now Women's Dri-More Shelf-Bra Racerback Tank:
- Built-in shelf bra
- Media-player pocket
- V-neck on the Dri-more racerback tank
- Sleeveless Danskin Now women's tank
- Machine wash cold
- Also available in Women's Plus sizes.
Explore this item
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do these run large or small, is the size chart accurate for this line? I want it fitted!
- I wear a size L in tops and these are a snug fit for me, which I wanted. They feel good and do not ride up. So if you are looking for a fitted top, I recommend getting your true size.by Sandyedw10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They run true to size but you can go a size down if you want they are stretchy you wilko love themby HollieS10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have 2 of these in an XS i normaly where a medium in juniors as well ..they are a tad bit snugger in the bust area but are not tight at all in the stomach or waist area. i think the reason that they are snugger in the bust is for the support because it has a shelf-bra, and are designed to work out in.. i am a runner so they are perfect for me..if you are not wanting them for excercise thought i would go a size bigger. hope this helps:)by kuntrygal000010/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they run true to size i would sayby momof3insprings10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found them to run large. If you want it tight, probably a small.by annie232210/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the sizing is very accurate - I got a small and I normally wear small topsby sslola10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a 40 bust and wear a large in it and it is form fitting. I think if you want it tighter fitting I would go with a small. I am a medium to large but wear mediums in the pants and large in the tops and I like them to fit pretty tight also. Small would work for you I am sure.by Sgale5310/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know who designed this racerback top, but the style is miserable. I have a small breast and small chest and do not request a lot of space in the chest, but this top is sooo tiny in the chest and large in the waistline and hips - just the opposite of a good looking design. Nobody wants his chest cramped and his waistline and hips big. It wrinkles in the waist and shows any sagging or puppy fat, even if you don't have , it will create one for you. The overall look instead of V line will be A line. Miserable design! The only good thing is the cotton. Oh, and I almost forgot the most important - shows nipples! The whole point of buying shelf bra top is not to wear a bra underneath, well you will have to wear a bra with this one.by sashaineurope10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- True to size, i.e., I'am a small fits perfectby clotheshorse710/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I find they run a little large. Im a size 16 and I bought the XLby TKBell10/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 90% cotton and 10% spandex. I just washed it with my other lights on warm and dried it on a reg cycle and it still looks great.by Happygoluckygirl7/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 90% cotton, 10% spandex. Machine wash and dry, no special care needed! They wash nicely and without shrinking but a TINY TINY bitby tpheasant7/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 90% cotton, 10% spandex. It wases great. Stays soft and last through many washingsby l84lunch7/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Body of the tops are 90% Cotton and 10% Spandex. The Mesh is 92% Polyester and 8%. And the Shelf-Bra is 100% Polester. You wash it in cold water with similar colors, use non-chlorine bleach when its needed. Dry it on a low tumble and you can use an iron on a med to low setting. Dont iron the decorationsby TRISH249/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I just throw it in the washing machine now problems at allby aussiecarol2/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 54%cotton, 36%polyester, 10% spandex/mesh. machine wash warm, tumble dry lowby morena107044/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I washed it in the washing machine on delicate. It is a stretch material. I am not at home so don't know exactly what the top is made of.by prechuspup2/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 90%/Cotton 10%/Spandex = Tank 92% Poly 8% spandex = Shelf Bra. Best Wash: Cold water - line dry. When you view the Dankskin products on-line -- click SPECIFICations tab below. It will tell the fabric content. It HELPs alot to have this feature when making a purchase decision.by ZumbaFever5/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The body is 90% cotton and10% spandex. I absolutely LOVE these shirts for working out. They have a pocket that is supposed to hold an MP3 player or something like that, but I use it for my pedometer. It works great! Just a tip, though, I got a couple from the store, then I ordered a couple of different colors online, and when I received the "red" one, it wasn't really red. It was more of an orangey color. Maybe between an orange and pink. The gray one online doesn't seem too light, either. It is really a good gray color. I wash them in the washing machine with cold water. I highly recommend these shirts because they really fit great, just don't depend on the built in bra to support you. I always wear an additional sports bra with it. Enjoy!by dshultz3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- washing machine ine the gentle cycle using wooliteby Bo4sure3/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 90% cotton, 10% spandexby SandyB527/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are made of 90% Cotton and 10% Spandex!by Nova19607/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its 90% cotton 10% polyester. So stretchy cotton.by Martinaire7/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 54% cotton, 36%polyester, 10% spandexby KMSG4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it seems to be mostly cotton but with some stretch, the shelf bra has polyesterby kkppss3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cotton/spandex. Very smoothing and firming to the body.by peacefullmeadows3/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cotton spandexby krammernm2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cottonby angeleyes649/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $9.00