About This Item
Inspired by trail running shoes but built like a hiker, the Danner® Men's Trail 2650 4'' waterproof hiking boots offer athletic performance for tackling rugged terrain in wet and soggy conditions. Their lightweight build, wet/dry traction Megagrip outsoles and waterproof lining make them a great addition to any hiker's wardrobe.
- Breathable GORE-TEX® waterproof lining keeps feet dry by blocking external moisture and letting sweat escape
- Durable, lightweight suede and textile upper
- Reinforced, external heel counter for maximum support
- TRAILGUARD platform with exposed TPU shank offers lightweight, athletic performance
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite® footbed
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
DURABILITY & TRACTION:
- Vibram® 460 outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Fit: DT6 last features an 8mm heel-to-toe offset and slightly wider forefoot for stability
- Height: 4''
- Weight: 28 oz per pair
- 12-month manufacturer's warranty
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.