Similar items in stock
- from $16.00
- from $7.00
Danskin Now Women's Foam Sports Bras, 2-Pack
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get fitness support with Danskin Now's Women's Foam Sports Bras, 2-Pack. Made of a comfortable poly-spandex blend, this smart sports bra pack keeps up with your workout. Designed for comfortable pullover wear, this versatile scoop neck bra is an active alternative to traditional bras. Foam padded cups provide comfortable support during sports or at the gym. Ideal for medium impact activities like weight lifting, yoga and power walking, the breathable mesh fabric will keep you cool. This wire-free bra is enhanced with a practical racer-back and shaping support for comfortable movement. Without embellishments, the smooth surface of this sports bra makes it discreet underneath your tops and workout wear. Achieve your best support with thick active bra straps that are designed to suit your body's needs. Whether worn during yoga class, zumba or at home, these foam bras are sure to become daily favorite. Add Danskin Now's Women's Foam Sports Bras, 2-Pack to your intimates drawer today.
Danskin Now Women's Foam Sports Bras, 2-Pack:
- Danskin Now active intimates
- Pack of 2
- Made of a poly-nylon-spandex blend
- Foam padded cups for shaping and support
- Scoop neck and racer-back design
- Breathable mesh fabric
- Ideal for medium impact sports
- Sizing runs small on this garment, so you may want to order a size larger than you usually order
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Color:||Multicolor , Other|
|Fabric Content:||89% Poly 3% Nylon 9% Spandex|
|Bra Style:||Wire-Free , Sports|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think they only had the combination of fuscia/navy blue. Attractive enough.by LaylaAnne2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My size is 34C and M was small for me...by LoveFloridaUS1/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One is pink and the other is navy blue. I think they run smaller in their sizing. I usually get mediums and that is what I got in these, but a large probably would have fit better. These mediums are more snug. It still works for me, but they are tighter than normal. You would likely want a large.by BKWR1/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Maggwat2/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bra has basically one molded shelf cup that goes across the front. It conceals and offers good support. But not "shapely".by LaylaAnne2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?