Danby 1.7 Cu.Ft. Capacity Portable Top Load Washer
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Danby 1.7 Cu.Ft. Capacity Portable Top Load Washer is suitable for anyone living in an apartment or condominium. This Danby Portable Washing Machine has a capacity of 11.02 lbs, and it features eight wash programs, four water level settings and electronic controls. The quick-connect attachment fits most standard faucets, so you don't need direct plumbing, and the Danby Washing Machine has a stainless steel tub and drum, as well as a galvanized steel cabinet. In addition, the Danby Portable Top-Load Washing Machine has a safety lid, quiet operation and water overflow protection. It requires a 120V electrical requirement.
Danby 1.7 Cu.Ft. Capacity Portable Top Load Washer:
- Capacity: 11.02 lbs
- 8 wash programs
- Electronic controls
- Stainless steel tub and drum
- Galvanized steel cabinet
- 4 water level settings
- Safety lid
- Quiet operation
- Water overflow protection
- 120V electrical requirement
|Capacity:||1.75 cu ft|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Material:||Plastic , Stainless Steel Tub|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DWM17WDB|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It does have an agitator. Controls are digital. You select "water height"; "water temperature" (if you use cold hose and hot hose); about five "actions" including gentle, speedy, etc. I use a power strip with a built-in surge protector to safe-guard the digital controls.by mikeoftheh4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes Brenda, this has a stainless steel tub and agitator. This machine has an all-digital panel, very easy to set and read because it has a picture selection, you can see the pictures that tell you where to set your preference.by ItalianNono5/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has an agitator. The controls are digital, but they are set up pretty well so that you can select portions of a wash cycle without having to run through the whole thing.by LoupGarouTFTs6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No agitator, it uses a pulse action. The tub moves back and forth (with a pause between each) and water is "pulsed" through the clothes. The controls are digital: one button for on/off; one button for start/pause; one for the water level (extra low, low, med, high; one to select the wash cycle (standard, heavy, quick, gentle, spin only, and wash (haven't figured this one out yet, though)by Kae87/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (21)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has an agitator and it is solid state controls.by DanbyAuthorizedRep5/27/2016Written by a verified representative from DanbyAuthorizedRepWas this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if you have washer connections it can stay connected. Now if you are going to use a sink it is real easy to put on and take off.by mommieshelper7/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can.by JPBird857/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know. Probably not. It is made to be wheeled around for convenience. You won't mind moving this little whiz around, it's light as a feather!by ItalianNono7/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the DWM17wdb can be permanently connected to hot/cold water lines with no problems. The connection information is in the owner’s manual on pages 5-8, which can be found on our website www.danby.com.by DanbyAuthorizedRep7/18/2015Written by a verified representative from DanbyAuthorizedRepWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Lou, this machine has 4 sturdy castors that roll. two in the front and 2 in the back. If your Mother has a tile floor, the Danby will roll as smooth as silk.by ItalianNono3/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 4 casters, but they hold the machine less than 1" off the ground. If your mother has linoleum and no obstructions, it should be fairly easy. If there is any carpet or area rugs, or uneven doorways it might be a challenge. I have to move it over a thin carpet for a ways and it stumbles. Not sure why they chose micro casters.by BBJayne7/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit does ship with 4 North/South casters. These will have to be installed once the unit is received. Instructions on how to install the casters are available in the owner's manual.by DanbyAuthorizedRep3/5/2016Written by a verified representative from DanbyAuthorizedRepWas this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with 4, but someone will have to place them in for her. They just snap right in the bottom.by mommieshelper5/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?