Loved this product. Works wonderfully well for a damp, moldy basement. Had tried this product before many years ago but purchased only one. This time based on a friends recommendation I bought 6 and placed them all throughout the various rooms in my basement (two each) and saw and smelled the difference. Really works like a charm. Smells
About This Item
- DampRid Hi-Capacity Moisture Absorber Bucket attracts and traps excess moisture, eliminating musty odors from damp areas.
- The hi-capacity design features a unique Moisture Lock spill resistor technology with a sealed safety cover for a mess free solution.
- Ideal for larger spaces like basements, garages, where stagnant air and excess moisture is a problem.
- The 4 lb. Hi-Capacity bucket lasts up to 6 months, depending on temperature and humidity levels.
- To use, remove the plastic lid exposing the sealed safety cover. Discard once the moisture absorbing crystals have fully dissolved.
- DampRid attracts excess moisture from the air, trapping it inside the bucket and leaving rooms feeling and smelling fresher.
- This hi-capacity bucket is disposable - simply discard once the calcium chloride crystals have fully dissolved.
- DampRid crystals create and maintain the optimal humidity level.
Instructions: In case of spills caused by puncture or damage to product:Hard Surface: Wipe with damp towel. Wash towel as usual.Carpets: Dry as much as possible with damp towel. Wet spot with cool water and press dry with dry towel. Repeat. Wash towel as usual.Clothing: Hand wash all fabrics with cool water. Do not allow collected liquid to contact leather or metal. Manufacturer is not responsible for leaks caused by misuse or spills.1. Remove lid to activate product. Leave safety cover in place.2. Place on a flat surface in the desired location. The Calcium Chloride crystals will harden and then dissolve as they absorb moisture from the air.3. When the crystals have completely dissolved and the dark moisture-lock® absorber reaches the red arrow, discard product in trash and replace.
W M Barr
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
8.70 x 8.70 x 6.25 Inches
Manuals & Guides
can't go wrong
started using these bucket size damp rid about 10 years ago. house is off grade so the moisture gets high, especially in florida and during rainy season. although it shows they last 6 months, i get around a year or more before they are full.. highly recommend
Exc ellent product, fairly priced, super delivery
Came v quickly, even in these days of mail slowdown (I think that's mosrtly with letter-type mail, but I'm not sure). Works well in our storage unit, which is air-conditioned, but....
We use these large containers in our RV when not in use. They work great at keeping moisture under control in our high humidity area.
Effective and Affordable
I live in a humid place and use this in my RV. I like the big bucket so I don’t need to deal with it often. When it is done, no liquid to pour out, just dumped the whole thing. Perfect.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question