This is an amazing product. I put it in my closet the first time, and within a month, the thing was full of water. I was starting to get moldy clothes really bad and ever since I hung it up, I never had mold since. Plus, it makes my clothes smell really good. If your clothes ever smell moldy or damp, get this, it's really good.
About This Item
- DampRid Hanging Moisture Absorber; 3-Pack (14oz. each); Absorb Unwanted Moisture from the Air While Eliminating Musty Odors; Convenient Hanging Bags Create Fresher, Cleaner Air; Fresh Scent Fragrance
- Convenient solution to remove excess moisture from the air and eliminate unpleasant odors; simply and securely hang in a small space, nook, utility room, mud room, bathroom, laundry room or closet.
- Each product is individually wrapped and will not start absorbing moisture or odors from the air until outer wrapper is removed; after opening, hang securely in desired area in the home, office or dwelling.
- With an active ingredient of Calcium Chloride, each DampRid Hanging Bag absorbs and removes excess moisture from the environment to maintain optimal humidity levels within a room.
- Effective alternative to an electric dehumidifier and much more affordable, the hanging bags do not require electricity or batteries for use; DampRid bags are more cost effective than purchasing a machine.
- Remove the bag from the carton and discard clear plastic wrapper; unfold and hang DampRid bag with enough space to allow proper and sufficient air circulation.
- When all white crystals have dissolved, discard the DampRid hanging bag in the trash while keeping the bag upright; please note the fragrance, colored beads do not dissolve.
- Easy to put up, use the appropriately sized hook to attach to a clothing rack, laundry room rod, garment rack, freestanding closet, hanging bar, wardrobe or curtain rod.
- Caution as the product can irritate eyes and is harmful if swallowed; keep out of reach of children and do not use the hanging bags in moving vehicles. Read and follow all label directions.
- Fresh Scent fragrance works to immediately cover up unwanted smells while the Calcium Chloride crystals work to eliminate the foul odor at its source by removing excess moisture.
- Pack DampRid Hanging Moisture Absorbers on the next camping trip; hang from tent poles or an accessible, stable part of tent assembly to absorb excess moisture from the air inside the structure.
- Not all dorm rooms are sufficiently ventilated, and odors can accumulate from showers, number of students using the dorm or just the environment; trap unwanted moisture from the air with DampRid.
- Use product according to specific directions located on packaging; while spill resistant, there is risk of floor, carpet or leather damage if product is not properly handled or correctly disposed.
- Use DampRid anywhere it is humid, muggy or poorly ventilated, quickly and conveniently clear up any room with DampRid.
- Dry out closets and small spaces with effortless ease and make living and used spaces even more livable and tolerable; especially helpful during warm, humid seasons and weather.
Caution: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Read cautions on back panel. Caution: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Contains calcium chloride. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not take internally. First Aid: For eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes, removing any contact lenses. Get immediate medical attention. For skin contact, wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If ingested, get immediate medical attention. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in moving vehicles.
Instructions: Remove from carton and discard clear plastic wrapper. Unfold and hang with enough space to allow air circulation. When all the white crystals have dissolved, discard in trash while holding bag upright and replace. Note: Yellow fragrance beads do not dissolve. In Case of Spills Caused by Puncture or Damage to Product: Hard Surface: Wipe with damp towel. Wash towel as usual. Carpets: Dry as much as possible with damp towel. Wet spot with cool water and press dry with dry towel. Repeat. Wash towel as usual. Clothing: Hand wash all fabrics with cool water. Manufacturer is not responsible for leaks caused by misuse or spills. Do not allow collected liquid to contact leather or metal. Ice-like crystals may form in the lower chamber of the bag and should not be disturbed. Do not puncture or remove calcium chloride or collected liquid.
Packaging requirements for returns
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
You are viewing
DampRid Hanging Moisture Absorber, Fresh Scent, 3 x 14 Oz
Remove from carton and discard clear plastic wrapper. Unfold and hang with enough space to allow air circulation. When all the white crystals have dissolved, discard in trash while holding bag upright and replace. Note: Yellow fragrance beads do not dissolve. In Case of Spills Caused by Puncture or Damage to Product: Hard Surface: Wipe with damp towel. Wash towel as usual. Carpets: Dry as much as possible with damp towel. Wet spot with cool water and press dry with dry towel. Repeat. Wash towel as usual. Clothing: Hand wash all fabrics with cool water. Manufacturer is not responsible for leaks caused by misuse or spills. Do not allow collected liquid to contact leather or metal. Ice-like crystals may form in the lower chamber of the bag and should not be disturbed. Do not puncture or remove calcium chloride or collected liquid.
Manuals & Guides
This is an amazing product.
Works great! I had an issue with moisture from my basement reaching our master bedroom closet and mold growing on the wall. I cleaned the mold and started using the damp rid and the closet remained dry and fresh until we were able to fix the basement issue! It totally protected my clothes by pulling amazing amounts of water from the air!
DampRid Fresh Scent
I have been using these easy hang up ,nicely scented ,moisture absorbent DampRid's for years,and I make sure not to run out of them.For my older house with a damp basement,the DampRid scented product works for me,collecting moisture and at the same time deodorizing the area.Great product.
A must have for every home.
I didn't even know this product existed until I had a 90-day guest rent one of my guest houses. When they left and i was cleaning I found this product in the closets and under sinks. BRILLIANT! I've been buying ever since. The regular really has no odor at all, but the lavender scented one is pleasant and not over powering.
I have used this product before, buying it at BJs with a four pack. But they've been out of stock, so a 3 pack for a cheaper price was fine with me. This product helps in my basement and performs as advertised.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question