Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also considered
- $24.47 List price $64.99Save $40.52
- $3.57 List price $5.99Save $2.42
- $6.97 List price $11.84Save $4.87
- $7.88 List price $15.49Save $7.61
- $4.99 Was $5.99Save $1.00
- Clearancefrom $27.49
- $24.47 List price $49.99Save $25.52
- $17.96 List price $44.99Save $27.03
- $2.97 List price $5.49Save $2.52
- $41.99 List price $48.99Save $7.00
- $32.99 List price $41.24Save $8.25
- $47.96 List price $73.99Save $26.03
- $10.99 List price $15.99Save $5.00
- Rollback$72.99 Was $101.99Save $29.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hit your target with the Daisy Red Ryder BB Gun. This gun is safe for kids to use with adult supervision. With a solid wood stock and classic styling, this Daisy BB gun is ideal for beginners and hobbyists. Lever-cocking spring air action propels the BBs at a maximum velocity of 350 feet per second. The 650-shot capacity ensures a lengthy stay at the shooting range and a good way to teach your son or daughter hunting/gun safety skills.
Daisy Red Ryder BB Gun:
- Solid wood stock
- BB air gun with smooth bore steel barrel
- Lever-cocking, spring air action
- Maximum velocity: 350 ft/s
- Maximum shooting distance: 195 yds
- Uses .177 cal (4.5mm) BBs
- 650-shot capacity Daisy BB gun
- Crossbolt trigger block safety
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Length: 35.4"
- Teach kids hunting/safety skills
DISCLAIMER: You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. The sale or shipment of this product to residents of California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Puerto Rico and Canada is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
|Occasion:||Christmas , Father's Day , Birthday|
|Firearm Action:||Fixed Barrel|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||981938-442|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||35.50 x 6.00 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the gun and papersby sqirrellhunter996/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Nothing but the gun and instruction manual.by Screamer56/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- U get the box directions and the gunby tucazhappy6/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- just the gunby yourmamasstalker6/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- instruction manualby JJGMAN6/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- A little comic bookby dgdhd6/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- just the gun nothing else, you need to buy the bb's seperateby chooster50006/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The rifle, lariat and instruction manualby waltgdrums6/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I always used a couple of drops of regular 3 in 1 oil (sewing machine) before each use. It's what my dad showed me to do when I was a kid, I showed my boys and they're now teaching theirs'. Never had a failure, guns usually got given away in good working order when outgrown.by oldguy195212/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- get Crossman Pellgunoil & put a couple of drops in small oil hole every time you reload.by 1stbat7thcav7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (15) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- should oil at least once a month for heavy useby sqirrellhunter9912/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a small port for putting a few drops of oil in. but you honestly don't have to do it very often, I owned one of these for over 10 years and I only oiled two or three times during that time and had no problems.by tirelubeguy11/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The manual states to use two drops of 20w motor oil every 500 to 1000 shots. (Good luck finding 20w motor oil) I called Daisy and they said a 10w-30 non detergent oil is ok to use. I only found a 30w non detergent oil so that is what I will use.by Screamer59/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- um i had mine for about 7-8 years and never needed to oil it.... did you try putting something else in the chamber other than a bb like a pellet or a air soft. if you did then take it apart..... not that hard i dont think it needs oil but yours might ....i might have just got a good gunby iamagunguy3/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Oil as directed or it will loose power and rustby An anonymous customer3/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- should use 2 drops of oil in oil hole every 500 to 1000 shots oil trigger cocking mechanism and other moving parts regularly. use 20 moter oil easy job.by tucazhappy3/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Daisy sells the Red Ryder with the plastic/composite lever- most of the time. However, occasionally they will use the metal lever, especially on special edition/commemorative models. So the only way to know for sure is to inspect the packaging and/or the actual BB gun.by cobalt3277/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, hard plasticby sqirrellhunter992/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No its hard plastic.by tirelubeguy2/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the new Red Riders are now built with metal cocking lever. The trigger is still plastic.by Screamer511/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- seems to be metal cocking lever but plastic trigger still seems stable so farby tucazhappy11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the 2011 model Walmart sells has a metal lever this year.by JJGMAN10/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It is plasticby dgdhd11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $69.96 List price $109.99Save $40.03
- $29.88 List price $56.99Save $27.11
- $7.88 List price $15.49Save $7.61