Check out these related products
- $13.59 List price $19.95Save $6.36
- $20.00 List price $27.95Save $7.95
- $20.15 List price $27.95Save $7.80
- $18.24 Was $20.34Save $2.10
- $23.17 Was $24.95Save $1.78
- $23.25 Was $27.95Save $4.70
- $14.78 List price $19.99Save $5.21
- $21.07 List price $29.95Save $8.88
- $18.11 List price $25.95Save $7.84
- $18.14 List price $24.95Save $6.81
- $15.67 List price $19.99Save $4.32
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The author recounts how turning to a life based on love and making sound choices helped him escape the Hollywood lifestyle that drove him to rock-bottom, and encourages readers to discover the value of self-acceptance and service in their lives.
When Mastin Kipp found himself at rock bottom--addicted to drugs and parties, living in his ex-girlfriend's parents' tiny pool house, jobless, and with nowhere to go--he looked to the divine for help. What he found took him in an entirely new direction. He moved from a life filled with the excesses of Hollywood as a manager in the music industry, to one teaching about the power of self-acceptance and service. To spread the love beyond his personal circle, Mastin started his Twitter account, @TheDailyLove, which now has more than half a million followers, and his popular website, TheDailyLove.com, which features contributors from many walks of life--from Russell Simmons to Wayne Dyer. Now, Mastin has written a book based on his spiritual experiences to encourage other young seekers to discover their own paths. In Daily Love, Mastin shares some of his personal stories of darkness and light, embracing them all as part of his journey to becoming who he really is. He also speaks of various spiritual leaders who have influenced his life, such as Joseph Campbell, Caroline Myss, Tony Robbins, George Lucas, Oprah, his parents and Jenna (his girlfriend). Through detailed accounts of various spiritual principles introduced by these teachers, Mastin shares how his inspirations and mentors have helped to guide him to success and self-discovery. With the signature voice of TheDailyLove.com and Mastin's youthful and engaging spirit, readers gain a new perspective on what it means to be spiritual for the next generation.
|Number of Pages:||227|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Publisher:||Hay House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 9.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $5.79 List price $10.00Save $4.21
- $14.99 List price $24.99Save $10.00
- $8.99 List price $14.95Save $5.96
- $6.26 List price $9.99Save $3.73
- $10.57 List price $17.00Save $6.43
- $7.75 List price $10.99Save $3.24
- $10.45 List price $14.95Save $4.50
- $10.87 List price $15.99Save $5.12