I just put this together today and it looks very sharp, is solid, and seems to be just what we needed, to put a changing station on top of this dresser. But what i found troubling are a few minor things that could be changed to make the set up a lot better. 1. Include a photo of what the finished product should look like. I could have looked it up online again and tried to print one out for reference but that would take too long. Just a clear picture please. 2. Mark the pieces better, or at all. When you have 16 metal slide arms, it is confusing to figure out which ones fit on on which side. If you just put a sticker on all the parts that need referencing it would make it so much easier to build. It is now together, the drawers slide smoothly, looks very nice but took about 2 hours longer to build than it should. BTW, I am meticulous when reading directions and putting together things and the directions included had me scrunching my eyes trying o look at the tiny sketch to see if it matched up. For as much as this piece cost, I think they could do a few things better. BTW, love Hayneedle!!!