I had one of these where I used to work (now retired). I use it to create labels for everything I need a label for out in the garage, kitchen, office, or wherever I need something that is easy to read and not scrawled on some chunk of paper and taped to an object. I used this to place an address label for my Christmas cards (includes the postal bar code). Thanks to Walmart and to their FREE shipping, came to my house quickly as promised!
DYMO Authentic LW Mailing Address Labels | DYMO Labels for LabelWriter Label Printers (1-1/8" x 3-1/2"), 2 Rolls of 350 (700 Total)
Arrives by Mon, Jan 27
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
Customer Review Snapshot
About This Item
- CONVENIENT AND COST EFFECTIVE: Peel-and-stick address labels with strong self-adhesive backing; print with direct thermal printing technology?no ink or toner required
- NO WASTED LABELS: Packed in rolls so you can print as many labels as needed
- FIND LABELS FOR YOUR NEEDS: Available in a variety of sizes for mailing, shipping, barcode, and specialty applications
- ALWAYS USE AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: For use with most DYMO label printers, including DYMO LabelWriter 4XL, LabelWriter 450, LabelWriter Wireless, LabelWriter 450 Duo, LabelWriter 450 Turbo, LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo, and Desktop Mailing Solution.
- INCLUDES 700 LABELS: Two rolls (1-1/8" x 3-1/2") LW Mailing Address Labels of 350 labels each
350 labels per roll
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.13 x 3.50 x 2.80 Inches
Quick and easy labeling
I purchased the Avery labels for both my home and office. With the software supplied by the label maker making labels couldn't be easier. It is a quick and efficient way of producing labels. Your no longer have to setup your printer for addressing needs. The labels are self-adhesive. The convenience of using these labels certainly outweighs the modest cost.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.