About this item
About this item
These stylish DVX Sunglasses with Oculus Polarized Green Lenses and Layered Tortoise Frame are designed to help protect your eyes from on-the-job accidents. They are ANSI-rated for occupational safety use. Unlike traditional safety glasses, which can be clunky, these sunglasses are fashionable, as well as comfortable. A rubberized nose bridge and rubberized temple tips create a secure fit, even when perspiration during grueling jobs is a concern. They'll also stay put during challenging outdoor activities, such as heavy-duty yard work, or while you play sports. They're a great choice for time in the sun thanks to their polarized lenses. The DVX Sunglasses with Oculus Polarized Green Lenses and Layered Tortoise Frame come with a matching lens cleaning cloth and a sturdy carrying case.
DVX Oculus Polarized Green Lens/Layered Tortoise Frame Sunglasses:
- Quality performance safety glasses
- Stylish and lightweight sunglasses
- Lenses are made to provide maximum glare reduction without distorting colors
- Optical polarized lenses combine eight layers of technology to enhance safety
- These DVX safety glasses can also be worn off the job as comfortable sunglasses for general daytime use
- Double-injected rubberized nose bridge and temple tips help provide a secure fit
- DVX Sun + Safety ANSI-rated sunglasses
- Lens cleaning cloth and sturdy carrying case included
- Increase the likelihood that you will wear safety glasses on the job with these comfortable and attractive sunglasses
- This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
|Camera Lens Type:||Polarized|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.00 x 3.25 x 2.75 Inches|
Ask a question
- I've only had Rx lenses for DVX made in the store. I don't know that they offer online service for Rz. But just be aware that the DVX frames have a strong curve and may cause a strong Rx to be uncomfortable to look through. They may even cause you to be nauseous. The curve was too much for me. I had to return the glasses and get my money back. Contact lenses behind safety glasses works best for me.by Bigfoot1/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to take the frame to your nearest Walmart Vision Center to have your prescription filled. Thank you for choosing DVX Eyewear.by Debra3/6/2015Written by a verified representative from DebraWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $2.77 Was $5.00Save $2.23
- from $11.20
- Rollbackfrom $23.27