Great Sitting Chair. they are a bit firm but nice. easy to put together, no tools needed. love them!
About This Item
- Vintage design with wide-track arms and vertical stitching with button-tufted details on the backrest
- Accent piece ideal for small living spaces. Perfect to complement your living room, home office or bedroom
- Made with a sturdy wood frame upholstered in soft velvet and solid wood legs. Pair with the rest of the collection for the full look
- Ships in one box and it is easy to assemble. Available in multiple colors
- Chair dimensions: 32"L X 31.5"W X 34"H. Weight limit: 250 lb. Carton dimensions: 32"L X 30"W X 21"H. Net weight: 46.5 lb. Gross weight: 55 lb.
Vibrant. Elegant. Amazing!
I cannot speak highly enough about this fantastic accent chair. From the colour, to the style, to the comfort and softness of the velvet fabric and the ease at which I put it together (if you can even call screwing the 4 legs underneath "putting it together") - Everyone who sees it in pictures and real life admire it and say that it completely "makes" the living room!
Love this chair it is so comfortable and a beautiful pink!!!
Great accent chair for form over function
I ordered two green chairs as accent pieces in my exposed brick living room. They arrived early (yay) and were SUPER easy to assemble - basically screw the legs on, put the back in place, and you're set. They're not the most comfortable chairs, but I knew what I was getting with the price. Definitely not uncomfortable! Just not the chair you want to curl up in for hours. The green is VIVID green, but it's beautiful. The velvet is incredibly soft. Only thing I would caution you on is that the back is not the MOST clean-looking - it's not bad, and I have the back of both of mine exposed in the middle of the room, but the way that the back is inserted into the seat requires a cloth cover to kind of hang over the hardware. I'm sure guests would never notice. In the interim between ordering and their delivery, I began to worry they might be too large for my space, but they're actually pretty compact (in a good way) and not too imposing at all. Great accent pieces and exactly what I was looking for. Not going to last me years to come, but that's ok... velvet green won't be in style forever anyways ;)
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question