This is my 2nd one purchased. This item is wonderful. Nothing goes into disposal thats too small. Silverware, rings, bottle caps or even any small items. Great product.
DANCO Disposal Genie II Kitchen Sink Strainer, Stopper, and Splash Guard with Food Scraper, Fuschia, 1-Pack (10762)
Arrives by Wed, Jul 15
About This Item
- GARBAGE DISPOSAL DRAIN PROTECTION â The Disposal Genie II design prevents silverware, jewelry and other non-food related items from slipping down the sink drain.
- KITCHEN SINK STOPPER & STRAINER â The Danco Disposal Genie II newest innovation is the stopper capability. The topper of the Disposal Genie II features an easy and simple twist to either close or open the topper allowing you to stop up water or continue using it as a sink strainer.
- SPLASH GUARD â The Danco Disposal Genie II has a 5-inch height allowing it to remain in the sink drain opening while running the garbage disposal.
- FOOD SCRAPER â The silicone food scraper tool can be used to safely clean dishes and push leftover food off of plates or other dishware into the garbage disposal.
- DISHWASHER SAFE â The Danco Disposal Genie II is constructed of tough, durable and dishwasher-safe material for easy clean.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Disappointed with delivery
Love the product, however, I sent back 3 times...as Color was not what I ordered. Finally gave up..
Best sink strainer ever
This fits perfectly in my sink with eradicator disposal unit, it allows food scraps to go down the drain but catches items you don't want down there. Easy to turn and block drain when you want to fill the sink. muffles disposal noise well. And it comes with a scraper! Has made clean up after meals less of a chore.
I'd been looking for an all in one device to mainly prevent the wrong unexpected something to fall into the gaping maul of my disposal while allowing normal day to day operation of the sink and on occasion fill the basin for soaking dishes. It was proving an in surmountable task. That is until this cameout! If your drain opening is bout 3 and 1/4 ish wide, I highly recomend you give this a try. Im pleased as punch, im not sure how you could imprve upon it. Other than it could have been included with the disposal in the first place.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question