D-Link DWL-P50 12Port 10G Smrt Switch 2 SFP+ 2 10G/SFP
About this item
- Input Voltage: 48 V DC
- Output Voltage: 5 V DC
- Compatibility: Access Point Models:
Customers also viewed these products
- $36.99 Was $39.99Save $3.00
- Reduced Price$31.94 List price $39.99Save $8.05
- $20.11 Was $26.19Save $6.08
Check out these related products
- Clearance$10.37 List price $20.99Save $10.62
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
5V/12V DC OUTPUT
Includes One Year Limited Warranty
The D-link DWL-P50 is a 1-port 10/100 power over ethernet Splitter 5V/12V designed to supply operational power surveillance cameras and wireless LAN devices such as access points, bridges and routers. The kit has greater flexibility which makes it possible to position the network devices where they will be most effective.
The DWL-P50 splitter features easy installation requiring no tools and no software. It has a compact design which makes it easy to implement.
- PoE Splitter
- Used in Hard to Reach Places
- Power LED
- Easy to Install
- FCC Class B, VCCI Class B, CE Class B Certified
|Volts:||48 V DC|
|Video Game Platform:||See Description|
|Compatible Devices:||Desktop Computers|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DWL-P50|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No This is actually used for network devices. basically you will have your wireless router powered by this kit. It will have your ethernet cable go through this and will add more power, then where you have your router set up, the ethernet cable will go through the other one and will have a power cable coming out of it to allow you to connect your router where ethernet cable is even if there is no power outlet. The xbox uses 110-120 volts which this kit only supports 5 or 12 volts. I believe that you are actually looking for an ethernet over power kit rather then this power over ethernet kit.by rustyk12310/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This kit is not what you are looking for, this will add power to the ethernet cables for routers and switches. What you are looking for is an ethernet over power kit which will basically act as a wireless ethernet cable, it has two adapters that plug in the wall with ethernet jacks on them, one will connect to your router and the other will connect to your xbox.by rustyk1233/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $29.99 Was $32.99Save $3.00
- $17.99 Was $19.95Save $1.96
- $9.99 Was $16.71Save $6.72
- $78.39 Was $155.16Save $76.77
- $26.23 Was $27.95Save $1.72
- $19.99 Was $22.27Save $2.28
- $76.19 Was $119.97Save $43.78
- $25.99 Was $47.32Save $21.33
- $17.99 Was $24.99Save $7.00
- $92.07 Was $102.30Save $10.23
- $18.74 Was $22.86Save $4.12
- $14.99 Was $19.30Save $4.31