Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
You can count on the D-Link Wireless Router DIR-605L for a safe and secure network. It features a remote cloud service for monitoring your system from virtually anywhere. This wireless network router is ideal for families. By simply downloading D-Link's free iPad6, iPhone or Android app, you can monitor website visits and intrusion attempts. In addition, the Ethernet wireless router features a built-in Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI). This technology acts like a firewall to minimize suspicious activity. It is terrific for the home office to guard against unwanted devices for peace of mind when your kids are browsing the internet. The system sends you an email alert when it is breached by intruders. This device features two antennas and a 2.48 GHz ISM Band. It can support 300 Mbps wireless speed. There are four network ports and one to connect the broadband. Protect your devices and children with this wireless router.
D-Link WiFi N300 App-Enabled Router, DIR-605L:
- Free Apple iPad, iPhone and Android app for remote monitoring
- Wireless-N 300Mbps performance
- Works with any WiFi certified device
- Complete set of security features including an SPI firewall and WPA2 to protect your network against intruders
- Easy Setup Wizard and WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) for easy configuration and addition of new devices
- Compatible with Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X 10.5 and above and Linux
- Includes cloud router, Ethernet cable, power adapter and quick install guide
|System Requirements:||Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X|
|Connector Type:||4 x Ethernet|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5 or higher|
|Video Game Platform:||PC , Mac|
|Is Energy Star-Certified:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DIR-605L|
|Features:||Wi-Fi Protected Setup|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.78 x 8.18 x 2.67 Inches|
Ask a question
- I have a 2 bedroom apartment and it covers the entire apartment if that is what you are asking. I have never tried to access it from outside the apartment.by Delicate111/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We want to thank you for the concern you have regarding the DIR-605L and yes it is compatible with Windows 8. We thank you for choosing D-Link.by D-Link Support4/29/2014Written by a verified representative from D-Link SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My dlink is under warranty and I go on the dlink website to update or remove anything I do not want.by Delicate18/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?