CycleAware Urbie™: The Urban Bike Bar End Mirror
Customers also viewed these products
Check out these related products
- Clearance$6.40 List price $12.99Save $6.59
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Always be aware of your surroundings while bike riding with a CycleAware Urbie The Urban Bike Bar End Mirror. It is constructed with durable stainless steel hardware for maximum stability and an increased longevity. This bicycle mirror is easy to install by quickly attaching it to the end of flat handlebars and turning the bottom thumbscrew. The versatile design allows you to fully adjust it to your specific needs with just a turn of the top thumbscrew. For added convenience and safety, the flexible structure of this CycleAware mirror allows it to be flipped down into a secured position, so it's out of the way while you are steering.
CycleAware Urbie™, The Urban Bike Bar End Mirror:
- Easy on/off
- High quality bicycle mirror
- Flips down out of the way
- Ideal for upright and forward riding positions
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride-on toys at Walmart.com.
|Fabric Content:||100% NA|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||K-00530002|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 8.50 x 1.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it does not turn, it is attached to the end of the handle bar. I have had mine for over a year and love it. 1531 miles so far.by Scapegoat22/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most grip shifts only turn on the inside area of the grip. Either way, it physically mounts on the inside of the handlebar. It would only rub up against the outer edge of the gripby LameBMX6/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $19.96 Was $23.22Save $3.26