Cycle Force Tour de France Stage One Pro 45cm Road Bicycle
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Take your outdoor adventures to the next level with the Cycle Force Tour de France Stage One Pro 45cm Men's Road Bike. This item features an alloy construction that makes it lightweight and sturdy, which means you can easily control it even over rough terrain. This special Tour De France bicycle offers fast and reliable shifting, 14 speeds and both front and rear Shimano derailleurs. This bike is feature-packed and boasts Vader Cro-mo rails on the seat, Innova 700C tires and a 42 mm alloy handlebar with a classic drop. This is one men's bicycle that will make you not just feel safe on the road but also look really good. This Tour De France bicycle offers great aerodynamics while you ride.
Cycle Force Tour de France Stage One Pro 45cm Men's Road Bike:
- Special features of the Tour De France bicycle: Shimano A050 handle bar-mounted thumb-shifters
- Riding style: Road bicycle
- Frame/fame materials/stem: Alloy
- Handlebars: 42mm alloy (25.4) with classic drop
- Gearing: 14 speeds
- Derailleur: Shimano A050 front and rear
- Seat: Vader Cro-mo rails
- Brakes: Front and rear caliper
- Brake levers: Alloy
- Wheels: 700C
- Tires: Innova 700C / 23c road
- Rims: Double-walled alloy
- Pedals: Road pedal
- Other features: Quick-release wheels
- Men's bicycle dimensions: 53"W x 27"H x 7"D
- Assembly instructions included
- Men's bicycle come with a 1-year limited warranty
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Bicycle Frame Size:||26" (Adult)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30445|
|Number of Speeds:||14 Speed|
|Brand:||Cycle Force Group|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||700c|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||53.00 x 27.00 x 7.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The allen wrench the come with the bike and plierby getricenow8/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wire cutter or strong scissors, pliers, phillips and flathead screw drivers, a wrench or bicycle wrench set is handy. Get some plastic zip ties to secure stray cables out of the way. Or, buy a small bicycle tool kit.by vitamutatur2/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You'd have to get extra hardware since the bike frame doesn't have the standard frame to install the brackets behind the seat. This bike frame is different with a suspension system in the middle of the frame to absorb shock from rough terrain. It's a mountain bike, not a street bike. As such, it weighs a lot more...50 pounds. Any additional weight is going to make pedaling very difficult.by vitamutatur6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You'd have to buy additional hardware because the back of the bike doesn't have the standard bike frame design due to the unique frame suspension in the middle to absorb shock from traveling on rough terrain. This is a mountain bike, not a street bike. Also, it is heavier so any additional weight is going to make it harder to pedal. The bike is about 50 pounds.by vitamutatur6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mongoose. The store from whom I received the WalMart delivery is CNS. You can go to the Mongoose website at http://www.mongoose.com.by vitamutatur3/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'7 and this bike (45" model) is perfect for me. I believe the riders height range for 45" model is 5'5 - 5'10.by tsaie5/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?