Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$536.02 List price $723.76Save $187.74
CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme GXi400 Desktop PC with Intel Core i5-3570K Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium (Monitor Not Included)
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Do everything faster with the CyberpowerPC Intel Core i5 Processor Desktop PC, i5-3570K, GXi400 that features the speedy quad-core Intel i5-3570K processor and AMD Radeon HD 6670 graphics for smooth gaming and multitasking capabilities. A 1TB HDD provides storage for all your games and media.
CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme GXi400 Desktop PC (Monitor Not Included):
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intel Core i5-3570K processor
3.40GHz, 6MB L3 Cache
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 32GB)
The Windows 7 Home Premium Desktop (Monitor Not Included) gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 1TB SATA hard drive
Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more on the CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme Desktop with 8GB Memory and 1TB Hard Drive
- 24x DVD+/-RW Dual-Layer SuperMulti Drive
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet
- AMD Radeon HD 6670 Graphics
With 1GB dedicated graphics memory
Additional Features on the CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme Desktop with 8GB Memory and 1TB Hard Drive:
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x PS/2 ports, 3 x audio jacks, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x DVI-D port, 1 x D-Sub port
- 2 x PCI Express (x16) slots, 2 x PCI slots, 3 x external 5.25" bays, 8 x internal 3.5" bays
Software on the Windows 7 Home Premium Desktop (Monitor Not Included):
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme Desktop with 8GB Memory and 1TB Hard Drive PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty for the Windows 7 Home Premium Desktop (Monitor Not Included):
- 1-year limited warranty
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- Xtreme Gear USB keyboard
- Xtreme Gear USB mouse
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
|Processor Type:||Intel Core i5-3570K Quad-Core Processor|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||1 TB|
|Color:||Black , Orange|
|Capacity:||Up to 1 GB|
|Processor Speed:||3.40 GHz|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||32 GB|
|Connector Type:||3 x Aux Audio, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x HDMI, 1 x PS/2, 6 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Interface Type:||Serial ATA/600|
|Volts:||110 V AC , 220 V AC|
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GXI400|
|RAM Memory:||8 GB|
|Recordable Media Formats:||DVD-RAM/±R/±RW|
|Features:||HDMI Outputs , Gaming Desktops|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.