Customers also viewed these products
Cuttlebug Manual Die Cut Machine
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Cuttlebug die cutting and embossing machine is a portable roller style machine that makes it easy cut and emboss shapes. Using the A,B,C cutting pad and spacer system, you can cut any die that fits through the 6" throat of the Cuttlebug machine.
- Roller style; portable
- Makes die cutting and embossing easy
- Model #37-1261
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this machine allow cutting of CUSTOM shapes? (I am interested in making my own dies but not sure if this is an option.)
- It should as long as you keep the width under 6 inches. Watch the height of you die-cut.by Pipp11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think you would be able to make a custom die, unless you know of someplace that makes plain ones you can raise your own shapes on. Really love mine!! Nice variety of dies.by flybynursing9/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have never tried, but don't think it would go through, think it would snag fabric.by flybynursing9/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not tried to cut material with it, but I think that it would cut it. Not anything thick like denim or codouroy thickness probably.by nursecrachet6/13/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. Just make sure you also have the adaptor plates (B & C) so that your dye fits through correctly.by Pipp11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as long as it fits thru the opening, the cuttlebug will handle any length press. Just need to get cutting plates that fit the length.by gotthebug11/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?