Customers also considered
- from $231.25
- from $299.00
- from $649.00
- from $339.00
- Rollback$249.98 Was $299.00Save $49.02
- from $339.00
- Rollback$269.00 Was $279.00Save $10.00
- Rollback$239.00 Was $249.00Save $10.00
Check out these related products
- Rollback$429.00 Was $499.00Save $70.00
- Reduced Price$327.23 List price $474.48Save $147.25
- Reduced Price$325.21 List price $472.48Save $147.27
- Reduced Price$351.95 List price $476.62Save $124.67
- Reduced Price$241.39 List price $389.49Save $148.10
- Reduced Price$273.41 List price $421.19Save $147.78
- Reduced Pricefrom $381.41
- Reduced Pricefrom $279.00Save $210.49
- Reduced Price$433.29 List price $579.49Save $146.20
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Update your bedroom with the Curtis Tufted Bed. This stylish bed features a contemporary design. The Asian wood construction and velvet upholstery are sure to make a statement.
Curtis Tufted Bed:
- Contemporary design
- Includes headboard, footboard, one set of rails, three slats
- Box spring is required
- Headboard height: 46.5"
- Footboard height: 9"
- Requires box spring
- Asian wood construction
- Camel velvet upholstery
- Arrives in 2 boxes
- Assembly required
- Queen size bed measures: 63.78"W x 88"D x 46.5"H
- Box spring sold separately
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||88.00 x 63.78 x 46.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are the box springs set down in the bottom part of the frame so that it looks this way or is that just a mattress on top?
- The Box spring is inside by where you see the beige frame, and the mattress on top of the box spring.by GRPF72/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the bed hides most of the box spring. On my bed, I can see 1 or 2 inches of box spring, but the bed conceals the rest.by asabelle1103/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- box springs at bottom.by Austin032/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, although it doesn't really show much, it just gives a better look to it.by GRPF72/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No...the bedskirt will be on the outside of the rails not inside.by Homelegance22/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is pretty tall, but I think in the picture they just put a mattress with a low profile box spring. So it makes it look taller.by GRPF72/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the headboard can be seen way over the height of even 3 stacked pillows. There will be no missing the headboard or any way of your pillows hiding the height.by asabelle1101/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $199.00
- from $269.00
- from $271.50Save $22.50