Customers also viewed these products
- from $17.99
- Reduced Pricefrom $8.96
- from $8.20
- $101.59 Was $108.74Save $7.15
- $94.37 Was $131.21Save $36.84
- $118.79 Was $126.02Save $7.23
Check out these related products
- $132.40 Was $143.21Save $10.81
- $162.61 Was $174.95Save $12.34
- $109.89 Was $118.83Save $8.94
- $129.93 Was $138.54Save $8.61
- $115.08 Was $125.12Save $10.04
- $118.79 Was $129.95Save $11.16
- $151.03 Was $158.18Save $7.15
- $122.67 Was $134.49Save $11.82
- $100.98 Was $108.74Save $7.76
- $96.12 Was $106.17Save $10.05
- $126.22 Was $134.99Save $8.77
- $107.46 Was $112.49Save $5.03
- $127.39 Was $141.28Save $13.89
- $143.15 Was $151.25Save $8.10
- $110.69 Was $117.57Save $6.88
- $132.40 Was $144.61Save $12.21
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Class 3 Trailer Hitch
The CURT class 3 trailer hitch is the most common type of trailer hitch installed on full-size pickup trucks and SUVs. It is also found on full-size cars, crossover SUVs, minivans and mid-size trucks. That is because the class 3 packs the punch of a heavyweight hitch while still staying light on its feet. This CURT class 3 hitch offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 3,500 lbs. and a comparable tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. It is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Hyundai Tucson SUV or Kia Sportage (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It features a square tube frame and comes with all necessary hardware for a complete installation.
The 2" x 2" receiver tube opening of this class 3 hitch is able to accept a hitch-mounted accessory, such as a bike rack or cargo carrier, or a ball mount to tow most standard size trailers, including utility trailers, single-horse livestock trailers, boat trailers and large campers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component).
CURT class 3 trailer hitches are engineered to be strong and capable, having a quality steel frame and a solid finish. They are put through strenuous testing before being deemed ready for market and come with two coatings -- a liquid Bonderite coating and a powder coat in high-gloss black -- that cure together to form a strong resistance against rust, scratching, UV damage and other wear. Our hitches are our pride, and as such, we back them up with a limited lifetime warranty and a one-year finish warranty.
Warning Text: Do not exceed vehicle manufacture's recommended towing capacity
|Hitch Class:||Class III|
|Fabric Content:||100% Multi|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CUR13526|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||44.00 x 15.00 x 7.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $92.47 Was $137.53Save $45.06
- $114.55 Was $140.68Save $26.13
- $135.64 Was $149.61Save $13.97
- $106.99 Was $116.16Save $9.17
- $132.40 Was $141.90Save $9.50
- $93.14 Was $120.61Save $27.47
- $108.19 Was $126.95Save $18.76
- $101.59 Was $106.93Save $5.34
- $68.59 Was $72.38Save $3.79