Curel Fragrance-Free Original Lotion for Dry & Sensitive Skin, 20 fl oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$14.33 List price $16.60Save $2.27
- Reduced Price$4.59 List price $5.74Save $1.15
- Reduced Price$14.03 List price $20.48Save $6.45
- Reduced Price$9.20 List price $13.98Save $4.78
- Reduced Price$8.45 List price $12.24Save $3.79
- Reduced Price$7.99 List price $9.99Save $2.00
- Reduced Price$9.99 List price $14.99Save $5.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Continuous Comfort Curel Fragrance Free Lotion hydrates and relieves dry skin for 24 hours. It absorbs quickly in the skin, so you can apply it in the morning and be covered throughout the day. This 20 fl oz Curel moisture lotion comes in a convenient bottle and is dermatologist recommended.
Continuous Comfort Curel Fragrance Free Lotion:
- For dry skin
- Hydrates and relieves for 24 hours
- Dermatologist recommended
- Dry skin lotion absorbs quickly
Health Concern: Dryness
Skin Care Concern: Dryness
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl, Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Instructions: Use daily and reapply to rough, chapped areas as needed. For external use only.
|Capacity:||20 fl oz (591 ml)|
|Size:||20 fl oz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||10547|
|Container Type:||Pump bottle|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.47 x 3.52 x 9.43 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.