Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price
- Reduced Price$25.00 List price $32.50Save $7.50
- Reduced Price$11.03 List price $11.97Save $0.94
- Reduced Price$18.74 List price $20.65Save $1.91
- Reduced Price$12.38 List price $13.93Save $1.55
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
We help heal. Uses: Ideal for keeping casts, bandages or wounds dry when showering. Easy one-handed application. No need for tape or straps. Reusable. 2 waterproof protective covers. Specially designed opening stretches to fit over the cast and then returns to its original shape to fit snugly against the arm. Fits most adults 5 feet - 6 feet 3 inches tall. Protector length: 22 inches. Latex free product. Single patient use.
Instructions: Fits most adults 5'-6'3" tall. Protector length: 22".
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CUR200AAA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Definitely, Yes!by Abe1367/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is reusable.by Birdsong27/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've reused it for over a week. Still waterproof!by MSMS17/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I used mine for 2 weeks. I think after that it is a little less snug so I used the 2nd one that came in the package.by sungal457/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is 22 inches in length and extends just beyond the elbow when worn with the thumb in place. If worn without the thumb in its place the protector will reach the top of the shoulder. I prefer not to use the thumb position while showering because there is extra material in the hand area to accommodate a cast. It is perfect for wound protection, is easy to put on, and does keep out the water.by Tapioca8/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $14.55 Was $17.61Save $3.06
- $17.99 Was $22.88Save $4.89
- $14.97 Was $21.98Save $7.01
- $21.36 Was $22.88Save $1.52
- $18.00 Was $22.88Save $4.88