Similar items in stock
Cuisinart 4-Piece Weight Watchers Aluminum Simmer/Braise Cookware Set
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $36.99
- See details in cart
- from $62.76
- Reduced Price$31.68 List price $50.69Save $19.01
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Cuisinart 4-Piece Weight Watchers Aluminum Simmer and Braise Cookware Set:
- Includes 2 nonstick aluminum pans and 2 lids
- Aluminum nonstick construction provides quick heating and optimum heat distribution
- Specially designed pieces feature nonstick cooking surface for exceptional food release
- Ergonomic handles stay cool and comfortable on the stovetop
- Simmer/braise Cuisinart cookware set is oven-safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Set includes casserole and stock pot to open up a wide range of meal options
- Aluminum cookware set is both lightweight and easy to clean
- Stock pot lid has built-in strainer, making it a good choice for preparing pasta, beans and much more
- Casserole is suitable for braising on the stovetop or in the oven to create tender, tasty entrees
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WWA4-22P24|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 12.00 x 10.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are 10 inch pots. Not huge but perfect when cooking for two people. I love mine.by kitchenwytch4/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 quarts for the smaller one and 5 quarts for the larger ;-)by Shebalucky3/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no, as it does not have the safe for induction use symbol on the bottom ;-)by Shebalucky9/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is not induction ready and therefore you need another item that will enable this set to work with an induction cooktop.by CommunityAnswer5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use them on my glass top stove. But, You don't want to use high heat or the coating will be damaged. I use no higher than medium high heat. The aluminum core heats quickly and you will burn food if you use on high heat. They can be used in the oven at no higher than 350 degree's for up to for up to 20 minutes at a time to keep something warm. They cook like a dream and you don't need to add any oil or fat to the pan if you don't want to. I LOVE mine ;-)by Shebalucky9/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. That is all I have and I only use cast iron.by Hokie19694/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?