Customers also considered
- $6.30 Was $7.28Save $0.98
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Quench your thirst at home or while you are out and about with Crystal Light On The Go Lemonade Soft Drink Mix. It is easy to prepare and provides a tasty, refreshing beverage in a matter of seconds. This Crystal Light soft drink mix comes in a 10-count of 1.4-oz packets that you can take with you anywhere.
Crystal Light On The Go Lemonade Sugar Free Soft Drink Mix, 10-Count:
- 1.4-oz packets
- 10-count sugar-free drink mix
Warning Text: Contains: soy. Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine.
Ingredients: Citric Acid, Potassium And Sodium Citrate, Aspartame, Magnesium Oxide, Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Solids, Acesulfame Potassium, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Color, Yellow 5 Lake, BHA (Preserves Freshness).
Instructions: Empty packet into 16.9 fl. Oz. Bottle Of water (0.5 liter) or tall glassof water (2 cups). Shake or mix well. One packet makes about 2 (8 fl.Oz.) servings. Packet can be mixed into 20 fl. Oz. Bottle Of water for alighter flavor.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||10 - 0.14 oz (3.96 g) packets [1.4 oz (39.6 g)]|
|Features:||5 calories per serving , Sugra free, 0 carbs , Natural flavors , On the go , Kosher|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.00 x 16.13 x 8.13 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Sodium 35 Mg||1|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Sugars 0 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. HOW LONG AFTER DATE IS IT SAFE TO DRINK .IS IT SAFE TO DRINK AFTER 2 YEARS PAST THE DATE
- I would think so. Make a pkg - try it. But there's nothing in the mix to really expire. With pre-mix dry items - Usually those dates are just sell by dates to move stock through the shelves.by pinkchux4/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Crystal Light is sweetened with a combination of aspartame, acesulfame potassium, Sucralose, and/or sugar depending on the specific product line and flavor.by CommunityAnswer7/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?