Check out these related products
- $19.73 List price $24.99Save $5.26
- $17.10 List price $24.99Save $7.89
- $17.67 Was $21.00Save $3.33
- $22.31 List price $25.00Save $2.69
- $15.22 List price $25.00Save $9.78
- $17.69 List price $25.00Save $7.31
- $24.17 List price $30.00Save $5.83
- $14.85 List price $22.99Save $8.14
- $19.99 List price $25.00Save $5.01
- $21.49 List price $25.00Save $3.51
- $12.63 List price $22.00Save $9.37
- $21.72 List price $25.00Save $3.28
- $11.49 List price $20.00Save $8.51
- $23.80 List price $30.00Save $6.20
- $69.34 List price $110.00Save $40.66
- $40.67 List price $55.00Save $14.33
- $53.85 List price $80.00Save $26.15
- $16.90 List price $29.95Save $13.05
- $280.11 List price $359.30Save $79.19
- $23.71 List price $27.95Save $4.24
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2013, ISBN13 9781118449691, ISBN10 111844969X
The easy way to get started in crowdfund investing
Crowdfund investing (CFI) is going to be the next big thing on Wall Street. U.S. investment banks, brokerage houses, and law firms are gearing up for the creation and regulation of new financial products that will be available to the general public starting in early 2013. The introduction of these products will revolutionize the financing of small businesses and startups for these key reasons: Entrepreneurs and small business owners, who have had difficulty obtaining capital through traditional means (such as bank loans and angel investors) in recent years, will have access to investors around the world through social media.For the first time, investors (so-called "unqualified investors") will be able to purchase an equity stake in a business or new investment vehicle.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is overseeing the creation of online portals that will allow entrepreneurs and small investors to connect. When these portals go live in 2013, "Crowdfund Investing For Dummies" will be on the front line to educate business owners, other entrepreneurs, and investors alike.
"Crowdfund Investing For Dummies" will walk entrepreneurs and investors, like yourself, through this new investing experience, beginning with explaining how and why CFI developed and what the 2012 JOBS says about CFI.
Entrepreneurs will find out how much funding they can realistically raise through CFI; how to plan and launch a CFI campaign; how to manage the crowd after a campaign is successful; and how to work within the SEC's regulations at every stage.
Investors will discover: the benefits and risks of CFI;how much they can invest; how a CFI investment may fit into a broader investment portfolio; how to provide value to the business or project being funded; and how to bow out of an investment when the time is right.
"Crowdfund Investing For Dummies" is an indispensable resource for long time investors and novice investors alike.
|Number of Pages:||340|
|Author:||Cassady-dorion, Zak , Neiss, Sherwood , Best, Jason W.|
|Series Title:||For Dummies|
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 9.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $12.83 List price $28.00Save $15.17
- $11.29 List price $13.95Save $2.66
- $17.14 List price $25.00Save $7.86
- $14.84 Was $15.74Save $0.90
- $12.52 List price $23.00Save $10.48
- $10.31 Was $11.10Save $0.79
- $10.83 Was $14.37Save $3.54
- $11.88 List price $19.95Save $8.07
- $12.49 List price $18.95Save $6.46
- $12.30 Was $13.91Save $1.61