Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$30.45
- Reduced Price$6.49
- Rollbackfrom $17.21
- $92.00 Was $115.00Save $23.00
- $46.50 Was $49.99Save $3.49
- $95.61 Was $101.68Save $6.07
- $35.75 Was $41.43Save $5.68
Check out these related products
- Rollback$14.72 Was $24.99Save $10.27
- $14.08 Was $24.15Save $10.07
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Say goodbye to cold morning and nighttime driving with the Crimestopper HSK-150 Deluxe Heated Seat Kit. Our seat heaters will provide comforting warmth through the seat's cushion and backing long before your vehicle's heater can heat up the interior. Seat heaters are a comfort and convenience feature that most of today's drivers expect to have in any new vehicle. Now everyone can enjoy this luxury in almost any car, truck, SUV or van. Installed correctly into your seat, the heating pads are invisible and will radiate warmth and comfort throughout the bottom and back cushions, enhancing your driving experience for many years to come. The system uses innovative carbon fiber technology allowing the heating pads to be trimmed and curved to fit your seat's contour and shape and still disperse heat quickly and effectively.
The Crimestopper HSK-150 Deluxe Heated Seat Kit can also be wired into any remote start system which will allow it to turn on with your vehicle's engine and be warmed up by the time you get into the car.
Crimestopper HSK-150 Deluxe Heated Seat Kit:
- This Seat Heater Kit has a dual electronic temperature control system
- 2 rows of double stick tape to adhere to seat
- The Seat Heating Pad Kit includes a pre-wired dual temp high/off/low
- 2-color illuminated 3/4 round switch
- Quick-lock cable ties and adhesive insulating tape
- The Seat Heating Pad Kit has a power cable with in-line fuse
- Universal fit for older and newer style seats
- Quick heat up time within first 2 minutes of starting the system on high
- The Seat Heater Kit includes 1 carbon fiber 9 x18 backrest pad and 1 carbon fiber 9 x 18 bottom pad
Warning Text: You must be at least 5 years old to purchase this product.
|Autographed By:||Wayne Gretzky|
|Video Game Platform:||CRIMESTOPPER HSK-150 Deluxe Heated Seat Kit|
|Fabric Content:||Info Not Available|
|Certifications & Claims:||BPA-Free|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HSK-150|
|Features:||Dual temperature-control system , Illuminated 2-color switch for high & low temperature settings , Quick heat-up time: 1 min-2 min , Can be wired into remote-start systems for auto turn-on , Quick connect/disconnect flexible system reduces length of wiring , Pads can be trimmed or cut by installer to fit on any standard seat , Carbon fiber backrest & bottom-cushion heating pads , Heating pads are invisible once installed|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.50 x 10.50 x 1.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this plug into the cigarette lighter or power source in the car? Also, are there two or more temperature settings? Do you have to unplug ?
- 1) It does not plug into the cig lighter. There are wires to connect to wiring in the car. Many ways to do this. There are add a fuses, but your fuse cover may not fit if you have one. A trick is to take the included fuse pigtail, strip the wire, and slip it in with a fuse leg on the hot side(not the fused side). Look in your owners manual for fuses that are on during run (like the radio). Pull the fuse, check the leg that has voltage. Push the twisted stripped wire end into that lug and put the fuse back. Not the most elegant but it works. You could also get an extra fuse block for the car, that would be a very professional way of doing it. Also leaves room for future gadgets. You could tap into another wire...but be sure the connections are very good. 2) Two temp settings. There is a relay that changes them from a series to a parallel arrangement. By putting them in parallel they effectively produce 1/4 the power by ohms law.by Mike7/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use a lighter plug to power the seat heaters but I hard wired into the car for a cleaner installation.by Maurice2/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The heates are universal fit. You need a way to get the elements under the seat covers, a power source for them and cutting a hole for the switch.by Maurice2/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product will work.by CommunityAnswer5/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $8.42 Was $9.88Save $1.46
- $21.14 Was $25.98Save $4.84
- $11.46 Was $12.70Save $1.24