It's great I've only used it a few times but I should have researched more. I think I only need the 9X9 I only make small to medium things
Cricut EasyPress 2, Raspberry - 12" x 10"
In stock at Union City, 30600 Dyer St
About This Item
- 12" x 10" size (30 cm x 25 cm) ideal for larger T-shirts, sweatshirts, banners, blankets, and more
- Professional iron-on results in 60 seconds or less
- Advanced heat plate design with ceramic-coated surface
- Precise temperature control up to 400°F (205°C)
- Easy to learn, simple to use
- Insulated Safety Base and auto-shutoff feature
- Lightweight, portable, easy to store
- Compatible with most major brands of iron-on material
- A perfect complement to Cricut smart cutting machines
- WARNING: Requires maximum input 120V outlet. Not recommended for use outside North America.
No features description available
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
10.00 x 12.00 x 7.60 Inches
Adore my heat press!
I absolutely love my easy press. I had the size down from this one, and it had actually stopped working properly. So I decided to spend the extra money and go ahead and upgrade to this size. I am so incredibly glad I did that! I can fit an entire design in one press now, whereas before I would have to do 2 or more at times. There is a significant difference in size and weight from the one below this one. If you have a hard time lifting things, I wouldn't recommend this one. But, for everything else about it, I would hands down recommend this heat press.
Great product and this is the perfect size
Loved it for iron on vinyl, which is what I use it for 9/10 times. This is the perfect size for most iron on decals
Love my Easy Press
As soon as I bought my Cricut Maker I knew I had to buy the Cricut Easy Press to help with my vinyl heating needs. The Cricut Easy Press makes my life so much easier when I am making shirts or wood signs. The Easy Press is easy to use! Just plug it in press start, wait for it to heat, and itâs ready to use. When using it you put the shirt on the padding it came with, put the paper that came with you shirt vinyl on top, and than apply the Easy Press, press the start button and wait until it clicks down. Thatâs it! It is very warm so keep away from kids and animals. It does automatically turn off after a little while but does heat up quickly. I love my easy press and think is essential if you do a lot of crafts.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question