Customers also viewed these products
Cricut Deep Cut Blade & Housing
Consider these popular products
- from $4.19
- $11.73 Was $13.40Save $1.67
- from $9.67
- from $8.06
- Reduced Price$8.22 List price $12.99Save $4.77
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Slice thick material with ease with the Cricut Deep Cut Blade & Housing. The Cricut cutting blade's shorter housing provides clearance for heavier materials, allowing you to cut material up to 1.5 mm thick, including chipboard. With five additional blade depths (11 total) you will have control over what you cut with this Cricut Blade and Housing. The Cricut cutting blade contains one blade and one housing and can be used with a variety of Cricut cutting machines. Get the precision cutting control you need with the Cricut Deep Cut Blade & Housing.
Cricut Deep Cut Blade & Housing:
- Use with all Cricut cutting machines
- Cuts material up to 1.5 mm thick
- Allows cuts in thicker materials, including chipboard
- Contains one housing and one blade
- Five additional blade depths (11 total)
- Model #29-0631
|Manufacturer Part Number:||290631|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.50 x 5.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby rmdzyyn4you3/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can cut fabric with the Cricut, but you will need a backing (e.g. Heat Bond), a blade that hasn't cut paper (mark the blade and reserve for fabric & felt cutting), and a very sticky mat. Do a google search "cutting fabric with the cricut" and you will find lots of tips on cutting fabric, including when to use the deep blade and machine settings. Good luck.by txbornlady1/8/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes for best results get oneby LAWOMAN137/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you will, you will also need it for cutting the vinal.by NannaN1017/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I had some trouble but just kept messing with the pressure and cuts. I used a thick chipboard that I bought here at Walmart.com and kept the # on the deep cut blade at a 5 didn't put too much pressure on it and definately kept the speed low cuz the chipboard was thick & it made it bend when too much pressure and made it move w/ high speed. So I usually just loaded used the multi-cut feature cut blade at a 5 speed at a low and pressure at the 2nd to the greatest then instead of unloading it i pushed load again so it would go back to the beginning and put the blade at max 6 same speed pressure and cut 1 more time. Sounds confusing sorry but just keep messing with it you'll find it If I could cut through this thick chipboard you should be able to tackle any of your projects. Good Luck!by bwahahaha10/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should be able to cut through chipboard unless it's really thick. Be sure your mat is sticky (new mats are great for chipboard cuts!) You might have to use glue dots or double-stick tape if your mat is older. Try the following settings and see if that works: Blade = 6, Speed = 3, Pressure = 5, Cut = 2X. Good luck!by txbornlady12/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?