Similar items in stock
- $3.12 Was $3.47Save $0.35
- $6.27 Was $6.97Save $0.70
- $3.57 Was $3.95Save $0.38
Crest 3D Whitening Kit
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Brighten the holidays with professional level results! With the Crest 3D Whitening Kit, you can give your smile a makeover. The Crest 3D Whitestrips in the Crest Whitening Kit feature advanced seal technology that allows you to talk, drink water, and go about your daily routine while you whiten your teeth. The enamel-safe products in the Crest 3D Whitening Kit contain the same whitening ingredients that are used by dentists. The Crest Whitening Kit includes 20 Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips, one Vivid toothpaste, one Vivid toothbrush, and a bonus Crest 3D White Rinse.
Crest 3D Whitening Kit:
- Includes 20 Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips with advanced seal technology, 1 Vivid Toothpaste, 1 Vivid Toothbrush and 1 bonus Crest 3D White Rinse
- Enamel safe with the same whitening ingredients used by dentists
- Use 30 minutes daily for 20 days
- Whitestrips with advanced seal no-slip technology
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3700055724|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the expiration date of this products (3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips, Vivid Toothpaste)?
- Hi. I'm sorry we don't have the expiration dates of the products available online. Kimby TheCrestTeam6/17/2013Written by a verified representative from TheCrestTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Approximately 9 months after purchaseby Cdowlbhw3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- June, 2014by 1963bev1/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The expiration date is on the bottom of the box of whitening strips. I'm sure everyone's is different depending on when it was manufactured. It's also on the crimp end of the toothpaste tube.by RomeosGrl12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The expiration date on mine was about a year out.by EMH9890812/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?