Similar items in stock
Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste, Radiant Mint, 7.6 oz
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Crest 3D White Vivid toothpaste removes up to 80% of surface stains for a noticeably whiter smile in just 14 days. Crest 3D White Vivid uses a patented, enamel safe formula that not only lifts and polishes away surface stains, but also strengthens enamel.
Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste:
- Removes up to 80% of surface stains for a noticeably whiter smile in just 14 days
- Micro-cleansing whiteners coat your teeth to loosen surface stains
- Unique formula creates a foaming action that helps polish and gently whiten teeth
- White bond protection helps prevent new stains
- Gel paste hybrid formula refreshes with a blast of mint
Warning Text: Warnings: Other warnings: Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.243%) (0.14% W/V Fluoride Ion). Purpose: Anticavity Toothpaste. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Polyethylene, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake.
Instructions: Adults and Children 2 Yrs & Older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist. Do not swallow. To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6. Supervise childrens brushing until good habits are established. Children Under 2 Yrs: Ask a dentist.
|Capacity:||7.6 oz (215 g)|
|Size:||7.6 oz (215 g)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3700026149|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As far as I know yes it does.by CountrySpice8/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After using the product, I'm tempted to say yes. I go to both a periodontist and a dentist and I have had no dental problems!by elpinolero6/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$3.93 List price $5.69Save $1.76