Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $6.97 Was $8.06Save $1.09
- Reduced Price$3.13 List price $4.99Save $1.86
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $3.54
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Creative Cuts Burlap Fabric, Solid, is suitable for burlap craft projects and decorations. The material is 100 percent jute. With jute burlap you can make your creations come to life. Burlap fabric is easy to use, and you can hand wash it in cold water and then blot it dry or lay it flat on a surface to fully dry. This material is imported, and it is available for purchase in many different colors to mix and match for projects.
Creative Cuts Burlap Fabric, Solid:
- 2 yards of Creative Cuts burlap
- Great for craft projects and decorations
- Material: 100 percent jute
- Measures 72" x 44"
- Care instructions: hand wash in cold water, blot dry and lay flat to dry
- Not intended for children's sleepwear
- Available in assorted colors
|Fabric Content:||100% Jute|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||72.00 x 44.00 x 0.25 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Patti This is 100% Jute - Burlap fabric so you should be ok. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Many thanks!by Springs Creative10/8/2015Written by a verified representative from Springs CreativeWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Burlap is suitable for outdoor use. However, it may fade in direct sunlight.by CommunityAnswer3/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The weave is too loose for that use unless you layer it.by nycbeachmama11/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?