Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
Customers also considered
- Clearance$15.87 Was $26.00Save $10.13
- Rollback$10.30 Was $14.80Save $4.50
- Reduced Pricefrom $13.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add a festive touch to your indoor/outdoor party with these Creative Bath Tumblers, Set of 8. This colorful drinkware set includes eight plastic glasses. Whether you're lounging around the house or relaxing by the pool, you'll enjoy the convenience of using these durable, BPA-free tumblers.
Creative Bath Lemonade Assorted 26-Ounce Tumblers, Set of 8:
- Colors include clear, aqua, lemon and strawberry
- 26 oz capacity
- 7.5" high
- Handwashing recommended
|Dimensions:||3.5L x 3.5W x 7H in. (Tumbler)|
|Brand:||Creative Bath Products|
|Home Decor Style:||Casual & Everyday|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.75 x 7.25 x 7.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, they are made of BPA-free plastic.by CommunityAnswer8/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby RINBIN1/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not put anything but glass in a microwave so I have not tried these. Microwaves change the bioglogical structure of anything that isn't glass.by Dmd1218/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally would not recommend stacking them. I believe that plastic/acrylic can scratch (over a period of time) by rubbing together. I also wash all of my plastic tumblers by hand, due to the harsh detergent and heat from the dishwasher.by Moonbeamer9310/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $30.96
- Reduced Pricefrom $29.35
- Reduced Pricefrom $32.64
- Reduced Pricefrom $31.16
- Rollbackfrom $49.97