Check out these related products
Create Your Own Miyuki Spiral Rope Nocturne Necklace Beading Kit
Consider these popular products
- from $7.01
- $3.61 Was $8.91Save $5.30
- $7.98 Was $9.70Save $1.72
- $4.45 Was $11.28Save $6.83
- $3.05 Was $3.74Save $0.69
- from $3.52
- Rollback$7.97 Was $9.95Save $1.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Miyuki is renowned the world over for their precise and delicate seed beads.
- Now they have translated that perfection into a gorgeous beading kit!
- Create a complete, intricate beaded necklace.
- Photo shows completed necklace, you will receive loose beads, components, and thread.
- The "Spiral Rope Nocturne" design utilizes Czech fire polish and small seed beads, silver tone metal beads and components.
- Using bead weaving, stringing, and wire looping technique, you will create an intricate necklace.
- Please note, this kit will make a necklace 43-48 centimeters in length (17-19 Inches.) Make sure it will fit before purchasing.
- We can not accept returns of opened kits.
- Included in this kit: 1.6 grams black delica beads, 2.2 grams Aqua lined Delica beads, 2.5 grams 8/0 black seed beads, 1.5 grams blue hex beads, 4 Czech black beads, 1 Czech grey bead, 33 Czech gray AB 4mm beads, 5 Czech grey AB 6mm beads, 1 black 6mm aluminum rose, 1 black 12mm aluminum rose, 1 metal leaf, 1 filigree base, 7 head pins, 1 spring ring clasp, 1 chain extender, 5 oval jump rings, 2 bead tips, 20m black beading thread, 1 beading needle.
- The only tools you will need are fine scissors, a ruler, a toothpick, glue, and needle nose pliers.
- Instructions printed in clear English with color diagrams
- This is one of Miyuki's more complicated kits, it is rated 3 out of 5 stars in difficulty and is recommended for a minimum intermediate beader.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.