I love it! I purchased it because I was having bloody noses when I'd blow into tissue. Thought the air might be too dry. Saw this one, loved the price and it was on sale! The lights and diffuser and a big bonus. I've been using it for a little over a week and I am enjoying it. No problems at all. Would highly recommend before buying a more expensive humidifier.
Crane Personal Humidifier and Aroma Diffuser, Model EE-5951AD, White
Arrives by Fri, Jan 24
Customer Review Snapshot
About This Item
- Ultrasonic Cool Mist increases air moisture for easier breathing and a good night?s sleep?
- Relieves cough, cold, and flu symptoms, nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation, nose bleeds, and dry skin and hair
- Perfect Travel companion for a little relief on the go, at home, or at your office
- Recommended non-medicated alternative to over the counter cough and cold medicine
- 0.2 Gallon Tank
- Optional Nightlight
- Clean Control Anti-microbial Material
- Auto-Off sensor that activates when water tank is empty
- Energy Efficient
- FDA Registered, BPA Free
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
Instructions: For household use only.
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
6.70 x 6.70 x 4.10 Inches
Amazing diffuser for the money!
I got this on the clearance price, so its a deal! I have tried several others of this class, and it depends what you want too. For me, price, etc, it works. Pros: Dont have to refill constantly like others cause it has a large tank; quiet enough for me to sleep with, Im a fussy sleeper; it has a hi or low humidity setting, low works for me, as i keep near bed; works for my dry eye, corneal problems(my main interest); also breath easier. Just use distilled or DEionized water, nothing else(oils) in it. It is strong enough wattage, 12 watt to make a nice fine mist, and disperses it well, many less wattage units cant disperse the mist and it ends up making puddles of water by the unit. Cons: the power on LED is bright, so i have to cover the button, and it cast illumination on the globe, so there is light even when the colored lights are off. Otherwise, im happy enough dont want to keep hunting, and i bought a 2nd for hubby with cat allergies, add some of the anti cat allergen spray in the water and he breathes better in rooms where cat is.