Craig CVD401A HDMI DVD Player
Customers also considered
- $26.54 Was $29.15Save $2.61
- from $5.69
- Reduced Price$33.99
- $19.99 List price $28.00Save $8.01
- $4.99 List price $9.99Save $5.00
- $6.99 List price $14.98Save $7.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Craig HDMI DVD Player, CVD401A, plays your favorite movies, CDs for listening to music and JPEG discs for viewing photo slide shows. It supports an HDMI connection to your TV and up-converts movies to 1080p, showing them at their best quality. This Craig DVD player also connects via component AV output jacks. An adjustable screen aspect ratio ensures that pictures show in the correct scale on your TV. This 1080p DVD player also includes a remote control.
Craig CVD401A HDMI DVD Player:
- Multiple format disc playback: DVD/DVD-R/DVD-RwithJPEG/CD-R/CD-RwithCD compatible
- Craig DVD player up-converts to 1080p
- Component video output (progressive scan)
- Adjustable screen aspect ratio for standard 4:3 TV screens or wide 16:9 TV screens
- HDMI, composite/component/AV output jacks
|Connector Type:||Component video output ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ? Composite video output ( RCA phono ) - rear ? Audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear ? HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear|
|Volts:||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Video Game Platform:||Nintendo Wii|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CVD401a|
|Accessories Included:||1 x A/V cable|
|Features:||Yes , A-B repeat, chapter , On-screen display, progressive scanning, JPEG photo playback, slow motion mode , Power adapter - external , Infrared|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.95 x 10.00 x 9.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, you must supply your own HDMI cable (available on line for a few dollars)by PassatDoc5/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has an HDMI plug but no cables. Only a wall pack, remote, AAAs and the unit.by Argon28/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this only comes with RCA cables.by CommunityAnswer12/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesn't. it comes with RCA cablesby girardmommy11/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it does not play blu rayby girardmommy9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by PassatDoc9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does not play blu ray.by CommunityAnswer9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Craig CVD401A HDMI DVD Player also connects via component AV output jacks.by CommunityAnswer5/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?