Cowboys & Aliens (Extended Edition) (Blu-ray + DVD) (With INSTAWATCH) (Widescreen)
Customers also viewed these products
- from $17.29
- from $5.00
- from $7.88
- from $9.99
- from $5.00
- from $5.00
- from $3.74
- from $4.96
- from $6.88
- from $8.99
Check out these related products
- from $14.99
- from $13.76
- $16.56 List price $22.98Save $6.42
- from $8.06
- $11.99 List price $16.99Save $5.00
- from $13.99
- from $6.98
- $17.99 List price $27.99Save $10.00
- $9.49 List price $14.98Save $5.49
- $31.80 List price $44.95Save $13.15
- $11.52 List price $19.98Save $8.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
1875. New Mexico Territory. A stranger (Daniel Craig) with no memory of his past stumbles into the hard desert town of Absolution. The only hint to his history is a mysterious shackle that encircles one wrist. What he discovers is that the people of Absolution don't welcome strangers, and nobody makes a move on its streets unless ordered to do so by the iron-fisted Colonel Dolarhyde (Harrison Ford). It's a town that lives in fear. But Absolution is about to experience fear it can scarcely comprehend as the desolate city is attacked by marauders from the sky. Screaming down with breathtaking velocity and blinding lights to abduct the helpless one by one, these monsters challenge everything the residents have ever known. Now, the stranger they rejected is their only hope for salvation. As the gunslinger slowly starts to remember who he is and where he's been, he realizes he holds a secret that could give the town a fighting chance against the alien force. With the help of the elusive traveler Ella (Olivia Wilde), he pulls together a posse comprised of former opponents-townsfolk, Dolarhyde and his boys, outlaws and Apache warriors - all in danger of annihilation. United against a common enemy, they will prepare for an epic showdown for survival.
Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles For Deaf And Hearing Impaired), French And Spanish, Audio Commentary with Director Jon Favreau, My Scenes, D-BOX, BD-Live, U-Control Picture In Picture, pocket BLU App.
"Second Screen", "Conversations with Jon Favreau", "Igniting the Sky: The Making of 'Cowboys & Aliens'".
|Actors:||Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde, Sam Rockwell, Adam Beach, Paul Dano, Noah Ringer|
|Studio & Production Company:||Universal Pictures Home Entertainment|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Record Label:||Universal Studios|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.50 x 0.50 x 7.44 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Although I'm hoping to upgrade to Blu-ray one day, the DVD included with the special extended addition plays great on my regular player.by gizgrog1/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I have just a regular DVD player (Though I hope to upgrade to Blu-ray) and it plays great!by gizgrog1/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have not tried the DVD just viewed the Bluerayby MadinDallas6/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you either need to get the regular DVD or the package that contains both the regular DVD and the bluray disk. I'd look for a package with both so you won't ever need to buy a bluray copy later.by Digitalcopyguy4/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby MOIAVOL3/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it must be a blu-ray player and the digital copy can be downloaded to your pc then to a smart phone or other device.by 1911scorpio112/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby hayabusaxxx12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The item includes the two hard media (Blue Ray and DVD) along with a digital copy. The DVD will work in your regular DVD player. You will not be able to use the Blue Ray version without a Blue ray player.by SquallLine12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- UltraViolet copy is some studios alternative to managing with iTunes or windows media player. It is difficult to use. Requires you to get an account with the movie studio, ultravilot, and Flickster then tie them all together. I have three movies with this type of digital copy and I'll buy no more. Too cumbersome.by Digitalcopyguy4/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ASSUME SO, SINCE IT SAYS THAT ON THE PACKAGE.by MOIAVOL7/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby 1911scorpio17/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Ultraviolet is a digital copy of the movie that you can stream to devices other than your TV (i.e., PC, Phone, Ipad, etc.). For more info, check out www.uvvu.comby chrksquaw7/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $4.71
- $5.00 List price $19.98Save $14.98
- $12.96 List price $19.99Save $7.03
- $4.50 List price $9.99Save $5.49
- Rollback$5.00 Was $9.98Save $4.98
- $5.00 List price $14.98Save $9.98
- from $3.74
- from $7.50
- $29.96 List price $54.98Save $25.02
- $13.96 List price $19.98Save $6.02
- $9.96 List price $14.98Save $5.02
- $7.88 List price $14.99Save $7.11
- $6.80 List price $12.97Save $6.17
- $8.21 List price $14.99Save $6.78
- $24.59 Was $28.92Save $4.33