Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- 505 Guava Splash
|Manufacturer Part Number:||810000257|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.75 x 1.12 x 3.88 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- its very vague its more of a gloss than colour probably depending on your skin tone but the strawberry splash nope im light brown n it just shows really glossy. hope my review helpsby candij9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it´s just glossyby yanimari5/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no its more on the clear side but a perfect hint of colorby icebeam4/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and Slightly. Yes, if you put a lot on. Slightly, if you put a light layer.by AnthonyAlexKim12/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but they have lighter shades; even though there is color in the lip gloss it is shear looking. I have used it for about 6 years now and always buy several tubes to stock up:) Perhaps try a light pink shade. I think you will like it.by WellnessDiva7/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 14 and I have used it since I was 12. I never had a problem with it. I like my makeup to look more natural andnot pop. This is one that you would most likely like. For the most natural look go with the "550" one. I hope I helped! <3by staryrose10/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?