COVERGIRL Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$22.85 List price $29.39Save $6.54
- Reduced Price$15.98 List price $16.98Save $1.00
- Reduced Price$21.23
- Reduced Price$19.77 List price $29.09Save $9.32
- Reduced Price$19.32 List price $23.00Save $3.68
- Reduced Price$21.69 List price $24.00Save $2.31
- Reduced Price$21.61 List price $25.05Save $3.44
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
COVERGIRL Contouring Blush highlights and shapes facial features. The formula is lightweight and easy to blend. This COVERGIRL blush palette contains three expertly coordinated shades that can be used to contour the face and make the cheekbones more noticeable.
COVERGIRL Contouring Blush:
- Contouring makeup blush
- 3 complementary shades
- Dermatalogically tested
Ingredients: Talc, Oat Flour, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Fragrance, Puaternium-15, Eucalyptus Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Camphor, Menthol, Propylparaben, Clove Oil, Methylparaben, Bht, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. May Contains: Red 6 Barium Lake, Red 7 Calcium Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Carmine.
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6197200082|
|Container Type:||Plastic Container|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.55 x 2.89 x 2.33 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Dear Madamenotmiss, Good question! The CoverGirl Instant Cheekbones Contouring Blush does have luminous coverage. If you're looking for a more matte blush in a peach/apricot shade, I would recommend the Classic Color Blush in Natural Glow. Hope this helps. Marjorieby TheCoverGirlTeam10/25/2015Written by a verified representative from TheCoverGirlTeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?