About This Item
Add professional finishing touches to your products with Country Brook Design's Aluminum Belt Tips. Simple to use, these tips can be used for more than just belts; adding a tip to your webbing edges is a handy solution for unraveling and instantly upgrades the straps. Any style of webbing is a great candidate to polish up with these tips while keeping costs low.
These belt tips are made of aluminum and boast a shiny finish. Belts, collars, purses, and backpack straps can all benefit from the added detail of a belt tip. Preventing fraying from starting, it can extend the life of your designs. Polish up your cosplay and costumes with a designer feel. When using these belt tips, keep in mind that they are made for 1 inch applications. Hardware is usually sized by the webbing or straps they are meant to be used with. Measurements for this hardware are: 1" wide (where the webbing/material clamps in) and 0.362" tall.
- 50 PACK | 1 INCH WIDTH | These are made for use with 1" webbing and or fabric. They measure at approximately 0.362" inches tall.
- ALUMINUM | Made from durable aluminum, these belt tips gleam a bright metal finish that adds a touch of class to your projects.
- VERSATILE | Create one-of-a-kind designs that showcase your brilliant ideas. Prevent fraying of webbing and fabric by adding this versatile utility.
- CONVENTIONAL | Have your projects look just like designer clothing. The finishing touch a belt tip adds offers style while bringing your ideas to life.
- QUESTIONS? | Have questions about a Country Brook Design product? Give us a call before ordering and we will be happy to help you with the process. Our friendly customer service department are here to answer any questions you may have! (256)974-0700
Be the first to review this item!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.