I was happy with the machine and used it's the next day to check it's out, so I did very few clothes to start washer was surprise for me was clear and don't have leave the apartment to go to laundromat with COVID-19 going on. Can't waiting used again:-)
About This Item
This portable compact washing machine is perfect solution for doing laundry in a compact environment. You can use it in your apartment, dorms, etc. This washing machine features a 5.5lbs load capacity for washing your small things, such as undergarments, socks, etc. Our machine features a drainage tube which allows you to easily drain out dirty water. Save water and electricity by only washing what is needed. Try our washing machine, and you will find washing is an easy job. Do not hesitate to add it to your cart!
- 【Compact & Portable Washing Machine】This washing machine is portable and compact. It is perfect for your limited space such as dorms, apartments, condos, motor homes, RV's, camping and more. And the light weight makes it easy for moving.
- 【Easy Operation】This washing machine allows you to simply put in your load of clothes, fill with water, set the timer, then start washing. What’s more, our washing machine features a drain tube which allows you to easily drain out dirty water.
- 【Timer Control】Single tub washing machine with spin basket up to 10 minutes (wash) and 5 minutes (spin) with the control timer to meet your different needs.
- 【User Friendly】Clear lid makes you easy to see and monitor the water condition. And the small size with low power consumption can save much energy.
- 【Shipping & Customer Service】UPS or USPS will deliver the item to your house in 3-6 business days after you placed an order. We packed the item as good as we can, if there is any damaged part, please contact us first and offer us pictures of damaged part, we will solve the problem as the way you want(discount or replacement).
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
You are viewing
Costway 5.5lbs Portable Mini Compact Washing Machine Electric Laundry Spin Washer Dryer
Customer reviews & ratings
Good portable washer Spins good just foesnt soon as much water out
Great little washer
I have to say was a bit skeptical, but i was amazed how good this works. I live in a small apartment where there is no room for a full size or smaller washer. This is perfect and fits in my closet when not in use. I've been testing a variety of clothing combinations and so far I'm very happy. I was even able to wash adult jeans (one pair at a time, and plug hole on top with paper towel to avoid water spitting out). Absolutely love this machine. The only issue I found which wasn't a big issue for me was the spin. Like many of the reviews stated the machines does rock quite a bit on spin. I find holding it down does stop it. You also have to be very careful how much items you try to spin. Undergarments, socks and light items, spun pretty good. An adult t-shirt spun nicely but there was still enough water to squeeze out. I didn't try the jeans, but I'm sure the weight would probably break the machine. I gave it an overall 5 stars because as far as a washing machine, this was amazingly powerful for something so small and simple. If you don't have a problem wringing out the items or drip drying (which is no problem for me). This is the perfect little machine.
I love this machine
I love this machine. Its small and compact and it gets my clothes very clean. Some people are complaining about the fact that the hose does not fit on any faucets. It is not supposed to. Hold the tube up to the faucet and use your hand as a gasket to help keep the water pressure up. The fact that the hose does not have an adapter to fit onto the faucet is probably one of the reasons why its so cheap!No, you should not wash large towels in it. I do wash my smaller hand towels in it though.No, there is no spin cycle, but thats another reason why its so cheap. You need to buy a spinner.Ive been using it for the past 6 months and I have no problem with the life span of my clothes. In fact, I wold say that since Im not using the harsh industrial washers the life of my clothes has gone up.
Great washer-spinner is Taz Devil though!
So far so good. Powerful little machine. My only issue is, the spin is so loud, the machine goes craz and it makes such a ruckus I can't use it!! I live in an apartment building and this is not allowed. It is really obnoxious and I have to wring out sopping wet clothes by hand and I'm not very strong. But that's my problem--it's a really good machine.
Awasome Powerful Water Agitation!
Awasome little washer! Great and powerful water agitation. However, the spinner isn't all that fast, nor stable compared to other spin-baskets I've experienced. But it's still worth the buy. And I found it will wash cloths sufficiently in only 8-min, rather than using the entire 15-min. If it were'nt for the under-performed spin-basket, then I would have given a 5 star rating.
Washing and rinsing good spinning not good had to hand ring.. with only a few pieces of clothes in the spinner
Was NOT what I was expecting washes good but spinner not good.
Was happy to get a small washer. In 2.5 months it is leaking to the point I cant use it at all.
used it twice, water gushes from the bottom and spin cycle no longer works.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question