Customers also considered
- $44.97 List price $65.00Save $20.03
- $65.97 List price $75.00Save $9.03
- $28.97 List price $35.00Save $6.03
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Cosco High-Back Booster Car Seat is designed for children 22 to 80 pounds and will keep your child safe and secure while traveling in your vehicle. It contains a five-point harness with a center-front adjust, as well as two-position shoulder belt guides for a sure fit. This Cosco high-back booster seat also has a removable cup holder.
Cosco High-Back Booster Car Seat, Polyanna:
- Forward-facing car seat for children 22-40 lbs
- Belt-positioning booster for children 40-80 lbs
- 5-point harness with up-front adjustment
- Removable cup holder
- 2-position shoulder belt guides
- LATCH equipped
- Meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards
- Assembled product weight: 12.5 lbs
See our new and improved platform and fashions: Cosco Highback 2-in-1 Booster Car Seat
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Maximum Weight:||80 lbs|
|Color:||Pink , Other|
|Minimum Weight:||22 pounds|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Features:||LATCH , Cup Holder|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.00 x 17.00 x 26.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It should have the teether system included with the carseat for you to use with your cars equipment. It would be in a plastic bag attached to the seat probably inside the safety belt holes. See your owner manual to properly install.by PageantMon11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- ours did come with a latch, you might want to contact your local store manager and see if they can help you first. ?by sherrygt10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It should come with a LATCH. The one I purchased online included the LATCH.by Lizmab209/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- LATCH means the car seat is equipped iwth Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH). It is a type of restraint system.by 2345mom2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cosco - High-Back Booster Car Seat Yes, this Car Seat should have come with a latch. I would recommend looking under the seat pad. If not there, please contact the manufacturer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have the model number and manufacture date at hand when you contact us.by CoscoSafety1st2/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, washes great, be careful to not over dry.by 2yearoldmomma5/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 36 inches, 3 feet tall and she still has room to grow using the harness!by 2yearoldmomma5/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Start from the top, that helps!by 2yearoldmomma5/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is FAA approved but only if you are using the harness system.by Sebbyxc7/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It's front facing for older kids.by Tmimi12135/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby aroseisaroseisarose10/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, front-facingby Tisigri12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?