Similar items in stock
- $28.97 List price $35.00Save $6.03
Cosco - Ambassador Booster Car Seat, Realtree
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your child can enjoy comfort and you can enjoy peace of mind when you use the Cosco Ambassador Booster Car Seat. It is a forward-facing and belt-positioning booster car seat that can accommodate a child of 40-100 lbs. It features an authentic Realtree camouflage pattern that young hunters are sure to appreciate. This Cosco booster car seat comes with a flip-down cup holder to keep drinks handy and secure. Additionally, it has padded armrests for extra comfort. It has a washable pad that makes cleanup easy in case of a spill. When using the Cosco booster car seat, children will be positioned so that the seatbelt is correctly placed for their safety. Children will not only be safe, they will also be comfortable when riding in this seat. The seat meets or exceeds federal safety standards that are set forth by the government for child safety in vehicles.
Cosco Ambassador Booster Car Seat, Realtree:
- Designed for a child from 40-100 lbs and 43"-57" tall
- Padded armrests
- Washable pad
- Realtree car seat
- Flip-down cup holder
- Weight of Booster: 2.52 lbs
- Meets or exceeds federal safety standards
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Maximum Weight:||100 lbs|
|Color:||Multicolor , Other|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Minimum Weight:||40 pounds , 30 pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.00 x 17.25 x 9.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This one only uses a lap beltby SCgirl19807/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This seat does not use the latch system.by MrsKender5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This does not have a latch system. Seat belt only.by Murdell5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is for older children and uses the shoulder/lap belt of the car, not what your looking for.by Aidensgrandmacat3/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No backless booster seat attaches with the latch system. A backless booster simply sits in the vehicle seat, to give bigger children a "boost" so the vehicle seat fits the child correctly.by someoneusednickname6/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- While this booster seat doesn't use a latch system, the seat belt system in our vehicle does lock into place when you follow the directions to extend the belt as far as it will go and let the belt retract. You can hear a racheting sound when means the belt will lock at the position you want.by brownsbottom7/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cosco - Ambassador Booster Car Seat You do not attach this car seat to the vehicle. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at email@example.com CoscoSafety1st11/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 40 - 100 lbs for the seat. But Height, and Weight requirements are also per state laws.by TonnersMama3/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Height is over 42 inches and Weight is 40 - 100 lbs.by Murdell5/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 40 to 100 lbs.by Aidensgrandmacat11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.buckleupnc.org/laws_cps_questions.cfm They must be restrained in an approved carseat until 80 lbs or age 8. After 80 lbs or age 8 they can wear a regular seat belt.by Meamigo5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to the manufacturer: 40-100 lbs and 43"-57" tall. Ages are not given as booster seat requirements are set according to weight and height.by shoppinwifen12/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?