Similar items in stock
Cosco Ambassador Booster Car Seat, Moonless Night
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your child safe on car rides with the Cosco Booster Car Seat, Ambassador. This car seat will ensure that your child stays safe even after they have outgrown their car seat. It's easy and ideal for fast or long trips. It's forward facing and features padded armrests to keep your child sitting in a comfortable position throughout the ride. It also features a flip-down cup holder, which allows you to keep their beverage close within their reach. The pad is washable, making maintenance and upkeep hassle-free. The Cosco Booster Car Seat, Ambassador can accommodate a child weighing from 40 to 100-pounds and who is 43 to 57-inches tall.
Cosco Booster Car Seat, Ambassador:
- Padded armrests
- Washable pad
- Flip-down cup holder
- Meets or exceeds federal safety standards
- Backless Booster Car Seat, Moonless Night is ideal for fast or long road trips
- Keep your child safe even after they outgrown their car seat
- Backless Booster Car Seat, Moonless Night is designed a child that weighs between 40 and 100-pounds and is between 43-inches and 57-inches tall
- Wight of the child booster car seat is 2.52-pounds
See all car seats on Walmart.com. Shop car seats including convertible car seats and booster car seats. Save money. Live better.
|Maximum Weight:||100 lbs|
|Color:||Gray , Black|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Minimum Weight:||40 pounds , 30 pounds|
|Collection:||Cosco Moonless Night|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- In MD it is 4' or 65 lbs..by MomMomLisa9/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Local regulations such as state, county, and municipal laws determine when a child no longer needs a booster. This booster seat is no longer recommended after the child weighs more than 100 pounds and/or is more than 57" tall.by CommunityAnswer7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on the state you live in. In CA, it is 8 years old or 80 pounds, whichever comes first.by sydluz7/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do you secure it like a regular car seat or just put the seat down and bucle the child in?
- Hello Larry! I do apologize for the delay in response to your inquiry! The booster seat is actually held in place by the weight of your child and the vehicle's lap and shoulder belt. A lap and shoulder belt are required for installation, however. It cannot installed with a lap belt only. I hope this helps! Please let us know if we can assist with any other questions. Have a great day!by CoscoJuvenileSupport4/11/2016Written by a verified representative from CoscoJuvenileSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this unit mounts using the car's safety belt.by CommunityAnswer4/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if this car seat was manufactured after December, 2013 it has a life of 10 years from the manufacture date. They always expire in December of the expiration year.by CoscoJuvenileSupport11/2/2015Written by a verified representative from CoscoJuvenileSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?