Check out these related products
- $13.09 List price $25.00Save $11.91
- Reduced Price$48.74 List price $75.10Save $26.36
- Reduced Price$47.97 List price $75.04Save $27.07
- Reduced Price$47.84 List price $75.58Save $27.74
- Reduced Price$45.00 List price $65.53Save $20.53
Core Tech Pilates Machine
Consider these popular products
- from $21.00
- from $13.99
- from $5.00
- from $4.00
- from $5.88
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Core Tech Pilates Machine:
- Rolling seat on rails
- Four bungee resistance bands
- Adjustable pulley height
- Adjustable rope length
- Foot tube
- Two hand straps
- Includes exercise chart and DVD
|Recommended Use:||Total Body|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PFBE1355|
|Fitness Goal:||Tighten & Tone|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||82.50 x 24.00 x 24.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, my Husband put it together, but at times during the process he needed me to help him.by Fancy443/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but get someone who is used to doing these types of assemblies.by FllwrJC4/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a little heavy when setting up but it's not difficult. It took me about a little over an hour by myself.by Jazzpao4/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can work upper and lower body with this machine. The straps can be worn around your feet to do leg exercises and around you hands for upper body pulling or rowing type exercise. You can also place your knee on the bed of the machine and push off with one leg to strengthen your legs. Now as far as cardio, you probably do some things depending on the pace you chose too work at. It won't be like the high impact stuff but you can work up a sweat if you want to .by Tatsgram3/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I undersand you can purchase a jumb board separate at the Pro-form Company.by Fancy443/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't fold up in the sense of collapsing and being able to stand it up in a corner but it slides in and out so you can actually make it smaller . When slide in , it's about 48-50" long. Under the bottom is a lever you release to extend it out and you just click it back in place when your finished using it.by Tatsgram3/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The frame slides together with a pull knob underneath to about 4 feet.by Fancy447/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?