Was delivered quickly, and great product for the price.
Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Spray SPF 50, Twin Pack (5.5 oz each)
Arrives by Thu, Aug 13
In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd
About This Item
Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Spray SPF 50, Twin Pack (5.5 oz each):
- Designed to stay on strong when you sweat, this high-performance sunscreen protects you from the sun with a durable and water-resistant formula (80 minutes) that leaves a light, breathable feeling on your skin. Use and reapply as directed.
- Continuous spray works at any angle for maximum coverage and delivers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Protects your skin from up to 98% of the sun's most damaging UV rays.
- With moisturizing formulas and Vitamin E to boost skin hydration and refuel your skin, this spray won't clog your pores or affect your grip and is water resistant (80 minutes).
- Depend on this tough sunscreen for outdoor activities where every moment counts, whether it's at the big game, the jobsite, running or cycling.
- This pack includes two 5.5-ounce SPF 50 sunscreen sprays.
- Packaging may vary
Stop Use Indications: For external use only. Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120?F. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection, Sun Block, Sunscreen
Inactive Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40-B (75.5% v/v), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyester-27, Dimethicone, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance
Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 9%, Oxybenzone 6%
Instructions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face. Use in well-ventilated areas. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. ? 2p.m. and wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
4.25 x 2.12 x 7.38 Inches
My family and I spent a week in sunny Florida and my husband grabbed this by mistake. I usually get the regular coppertone because I LOVE the way it smells. However, after using this all week, not one of us burned!! I always expect at least one burn because we're all fair skinned. I'll be purchasing this instead for now on! Thanks!!
I love this so much cause it has good protection and it's cheap and I would reccomend the lotion and spray and spf 30 or 50 [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great for the cost and function.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question