I liked using this sunscreen for the whole family it uses natural ingredients rubbed in easily and it is suited for people with sensitive skin
About This Item
Coppertone Sunscreen Pure & Simple Tear Free Lotion SPF 50, 2 oz:
- #1 Pediatrician recommended sunscreen brand. This Pure & Simple formula is tear free, mineral based and free of fragrance, PABA, oils, dyes and oxybenzone. Protect your baby's skin from the sun with this gentle and hypoallergenic sunscreen that's dermatologist-tested. Stays on strong in the water (water resistant 80 minutes). Use and reapply as directed.
- Delivering broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, this sunscreen is mild and won't irritate skin.
- Protects baby's skin from up to 98% of the sun's most damanging UV rays.
- Apply to your baby's skin whenever the fun takes you outside, whether it's a day at the beach or playing by the pool.
- This pack includes one 2-fluid-ounce SPF 50 sunscreen lotion bottle.
Stop Use Indications: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and as a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection, Sunscreen, Sun Block
Inactive Ingredients: Water, butylene glycol, microcrystalline cellulose, behenyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, benzyl alcohol, palmitic acid, stearic acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), myristyl alcohol, cellulose gum, butylated PVP, chlorphenesin, lecithin, cetyl alcohol, lauryl alcohol, disodium EDTA, sodium ascorbyl phosphate
Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%
Instructions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 A.M.--2 P.M. wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Explore this item
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question