Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Stick SPF 55, 0.6 OZ
About this item
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB Sunscreen
- With antioxidant blend
About this item
Protect your kids from the sun's UVA and UVB effects with Coppertone kids SPF 55 fragrance-free sunscreen stick. Coppertone sunscreen for kids helps prevent sunburn and provides protection from UVA rays, which may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin. This .6-oz sunscreen stick has an SPF 55 rating to provide more sunburn protection. That SPF level is retained for up to 80 minutes of sweating or activity in the water. With an antioxidant vitamin blend to supplement skin's natural defenses, the Coppertone kids sunscreen offers thorough protection to the ears, nose, and other exposed areas.
Coppertone Kids Fragrance-Free SPF 55 Sunscreen Stick
- Screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
- A higher SPF rating gives more sunburn protection than a lower SPF rating
- Retains its SPF protection after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating
- Antioxidant vitamin blend supplements skin's natural defenses
- Formulated to protect skin from the sun's burning UVA and UVB rays
- Convenient to protect exposed areas such as the ears and nose
Skin Care Concern: Sun Protection
Warning Text: Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive IngredientsBeeswax, Lauryl Laurate, Ozokerite, Cetearyl Behenate, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
Ingredients: Active Ingredients - Purpose:Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6% - Sunscreen.Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, Lauryl Laurate, Ozokerite, Cetearyl Behenate, Polybutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%;Octisalate 5%;Octocrylene 10%;Oxybenzone 6%;Homosalate 15%
Instructions: Directionsapply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures: Spending times in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10.a.m.2 p.m. wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Explore this item
Active Ingredient Purpose
- For external use only.
- When using this productKeep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Rash or irritation develops And lasts.
- Pregnancy/BreastfeedingIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.